COKE TYRANTS LVL 41

Fer

The cartel is recruiting players level 40+, power and stamina in the maximum(fuego, flacos, Rpg ) everybody is active : P

D-Block

Banned
All players on the crew are active and we go hard every war!!! If your cartel can't manage that....jump ship before it SINKS!!! You know where to find us o_O

D-Block

Banned
We have one extra Sicario for your base and have done research for all troop types....stop in and check out our Capos Club :D

BigDock

Banned
Meridian59 come to come tyrants bro seriously!!! I just joined and it's the best decision I've made on this game!!! All you have to do is come join us. And if you don't like it then you can leave. But I promise you will love COKE TYRANTS!!!

BigDock

Banned
Really cool down to earth people in COKE TYRANTS. Great perks, Strong compound, strong players!!! Everybody is active and everybody fights for each other. Join us!!!! COKE TYRANTS!!!

D-Block

Banned
Got blood on our hands all day from the constant wars.....resources stacking high from our active onslaught....lots of Lvl 40s and a promising future....join a bunch of Coke Tyrants today!!!