Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congrats ftx just mad possible to defend

Helpit

The new update just made something i believe to BE Impossible. After LVL 61 everione Will defend. Thats great.
But it also killed the game. There is no chance to have a viable team to attack.
You just killed the game. Deploy and no deploy. The ward tower is just the most stupid thing someone could have created.if someone would from ftx would try to play the game they would see for themselves how stupid this update is.
Most probably in just days ill quit the game.
Thank you ftx team.
Also if i can i Will try refunds on all the purchases i ve made.

Eliezer (SWK)

The new update just made something i believe to BE Impossible. After LVL 61 everione Will defend. Thats great.
But it also killed the game. There is no chance to have a viable team to attack.
You just killed the game. Deploy and no deploy. The ward tower is just the most stupid thing someone could have created.if someone would from ftx would try to play the game they would see for themselves how stupid this update is.
Thank you ftx team.
Thank you ftx team.
Can't agree more! Just ruined the possibility of flash bang attacking.. Can't believe they just destroyed lil by lol what 2 years ago used to be the perfect game.. The money hunger have trough this game to the garbage.