Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crafting times..........

Are crafting times......

• Total voters
I mean come on @ftx and @Chase don't you think they're all a bit ridiculous?

We realise the pay to play model and you've taken good money off of all of us.....don't you think it's time to give a little back?

Such a waste of what I am absolutely sure would have a lot more paying customers than it does now.

You guys really need someone that can demonstrate the benefits of a tweaked business model because you are dropping the ball and a ton of cash on literally every single facet of the game.

Why don't you wake up and appeal to a wider crowd?

It tooked like 3.months to.put 3 sicarios to blue too.much time..imagine to purple, it's a bit ridiculous..

Renan

Also the amount of cash required to rank-up and level-up is just plain crazy. The free chests don't help much either, would be nice to get more useful gears out of the free chests!

Segovia

I think everyone agrees that it takes far too long. But then, if it was much easier to obtain rank 5 and 6 gear, everyone would be walking around with purple diegos, quicas and flares!!! Would you want that??

Thamer

I think everyone agrees that it takes far too long. But then, if it was much easier to obtain rank 5 and 6 gear, everyone would be walking around with purple diegos, quicas and flares!!! Would you want that??
It took me over a month to get the required gears to rank up a Blue-Stars Sicario to Purple-Stars. (not to mention the enormous amount of cash you'll need to save)

I agree it shouldn't be too easy, but it should be Reasonable.

Segovia

Crafting times are perfect. We just need a second workshop to be able to craft two items at once:)
That's a great idea. It would be a miracle if FTX listened to customer suggestions though. I imagine this is what FTX headquarters currently look like:

ftxheadquarters.jpg