Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crashing/Hanging

Shaneofgamestop

I can play the game fine until I close it or go to another application. When I come back to the app it will ask me to log into Facebook again, at that time the bullet loading bar will get to the halfway point and crash back to home. The only remedy is to clear cache/data or redownload the app.

BenOG

Administrator
Hello, Shane thanks for posting on the forum. I am sorry you are having an issue with The Walking Dead: Slots. If you could do me a favor and when you are in the app, could you send an in-game ticket? This will ensure your logs are sent to us and we'll be able to see where the issue is.

Shaneofgamestop

Su
Hello, Shane thanks for posting on the forum. I am sorry you are having an issue with The Walking Dead: Slots. If you could do me a favor and when you are in the app, could you send an in-game ticket? This will ensure your logs are sent to us and we'll be able to see where the issue is.

Sure, I'll do it now

BenOG

Administrator
Open the game, go to settings (top right, the gear), then click on "Get Help" icon is a ?, click "Contact Us". Write a description of your issue and send it. Hope this helps.