Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Didn't receive fyber reward coins

ayandada

User ID:2330614276
App Version: 4.2.5
I had reached family islands level 22. But my reward coins weren't credited to my account. Previously I generated support ticket against the offer and also email 2 times but till now I haven't got my reward coins. Kindly look into it. Yours sincerely
Ayan Datta

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @ayandada , if the Support ticket you generated was with Fyber, you're welcome to create one with the Narcos: Cartel Wars support team as well. This of course is done by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu.

If you have created a Support request with our team, could you please provide me with the ticket number so I can look into its progress? If you do not have a ticket number, then send me a Private Message with your email address that you used to contact support.

Thank you!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @ayandada, I do not have access to Fyber's tools. If you have not received any answers from Fyber, please choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu in-game and describe what is going on to the Narcos: Cartel Wars Support team. They will be happy to help you.