Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diego. Stop hating when u have just as much of a lack of talented defense. Just who has more money

Keen

I have videos of nuking fincas with diegos go back 6 months. I didnt start becoming a problem till people lost thier scorpion. Then all these no talented high priced rocket launching ***s built up 60k + rockets and cry cuz someone found away around them. Its getting old. Just keep raising fincas. Ive spent 6 months perfecting my diegos. I dont have the cash to buy 60+ k on rocket defense. But i dont cry cuz they made a rocket health sicario. Everyone.. Then your going to want la quinca nerfed. Lets meet in the middle lets nerf away the defensive like offense. There making a killing on diego now. Luckily i got my diegos perfect before the craze when u could get a 20% easy nos its like finding a 50 pound diamond. But this players that play for these teams who only have the rich. Dont like it when someone has a silver bullet. Stop *****in

Ulquiorra

When you get Diegos keep missiles your finca then you will know how others feel. Those finca lvl 17- lvl 19 encountered this scenarios, I do not know bout lvl 20 finca. Its just frustrating when you know your finca is such an easy target for destruction by using missile. So the purpose of your defence units is just useless. Hope that the developer will do something to make this game more balance. Cheers. Those using Diegos.....enjoy your 7/8 missile launches b4 you guys start to whin.....peace out.

sOeR

and its so easy to stop it. make the finca imune until half of XP. My problem is on wars, they can use the same sicarios in their 3 attacks. so people if you want to be a top player just get your missil with 40k and you will be amazing!