Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do not complete offers

MrDR4$$$

Fyber scammed me two times even though I provided proof of completion. Do not waste your time! Contacting customer support is useless as they just copy paste some answer that I did not meet requirements or used the app before etc. Sad that great game like this works with a company like that :(

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello MrDR. If you've spoken to Fyber but not our support team, please get in touch with them. They'll be happy to bring your offer to Fyber for a second look. They can be contacted via email at narcos@ftxgames.com. Please be prepared to share with them the same proof you provided to Fyber.

MrDR4$$$

Thank you. I contacted them and hopefully they can help me. The weirdest thing just happened I opened narcos and noticed almost 4000 gold from a previous offer. On the offer wall it said I completed the task 50 days ago. They told me I did not meet the requirements but was credited 50 days later anyway, weird. I hope I'll be getting my missing gold from other game too

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @MrDR4$$$, I'm glad to hear you were finally credited! My apologies for the length of time it took for that to happen.

Our support team will be glad to help you with your other outstanding offer. Please just keep in mind that response times are a little longer due to an influx of support requests recently. The team is working hard to respond to everyone as quickly as possible!

MrDR4$$$

Phew, finally got a reply from FTX games support. It seems that my account has now been banned for "fraudulent activity". Perhaps completing offers honestly and demanding rewards is fraud in fybers mind. Well if FTX games continue to work with a company like that... well it is not great PR! I dont see on my offer wall that my fyber account is being banned. Should I?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @MrDR4$$$ , thank you very much for commenting again and letting me know what was going on. I've checked in with our support team and you should have a reply from them now, or soon.