Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like last update?

Do you like last update?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 98.0%

• Total voters

Hbanx

You talk about fair play , you put me a level 50 on my map is it fair play?
I leave my cartel which is 5th world and I uninstalled this games.
The biggest thing I regret is having spent money on it.

Attachments

dino

Can i please have my money back?
I really feel swindled by this highly unfair update... (which strangely enough is being brought as fair.. saying that doesnt means it is).

I've played games for 34 years... and this stunned me.

FTXGAMES... i have a couple of questions.

You think it is fair to change in a running competition/ranking the whole dynamics of the ranking system?

Why would i play a game against other people if i cant be better than them.
Isnt the whole point in becoming stronger then others? Why are weak players being awarded with easy targets...?

Anyways...
It spoiled my gameplay big time!
I hope to wake up tomorrow and this update to be undone.

Otherwise it would be a fair update in this dissapointment to refund me.

LVMonkey

Agree with everyone. The update is HORRIBLE! These devs already make sure you have to feed them money with shields, now they take the fun out of even playing the game. no more money from me! maybe if their wallet takes a hit they'll change it back!

dino

Agree with everyone. The update is HORRIBLE! These devs already make sure you have to feed them money with shields, now they take the fun out of even playing the game. no more money from me! maybe if their wallet takes a hit they'll change it back!
I will actually stop playing if it is not fixed within a day.

Update Sucks
I can handle players 2 even 3 levels above me ....
But i feel sorry for those 4 levels below me (i am 38 level) and 34 are not a competition for me ....
I simply rape them ....
Before it was much better
.. i received players same level as i was... their base defensive weapons was same or similar to me .... now it is simply a joke ...
  • The other updates was sucks also .... which allow the winning price to go directly into storage and not to the boat or "claim" like it was in the event ....
The sicarios range and bonus to defwnse was good updates ... conetrate on this enlarge bunker capacity for each level ... better matchmaking and similar will be better ... dont touch things that work good .

First off, I love this game. I joined the game 5 weeks ago weeks. I definitely understand trying to make defenses more viable and last week's update making base sicarios stronger was very good, nice work. But to make us face opponents many levels higher than us now with the current update? I'm level 33 and with good sicarios and maxed trained units and can't get near the level 39's players I'm up against, and no it's not the fact of trying a different tactic, I tried all different troops and tactics. Just think about how many defense building upgrades you can have going one level higher, now think about all the defense upgrades going 6 levels higher. I could only imagine the frustration from players with average sicarios. This could be a good update, but don't let it be a ridiculous 6 level difference, 3, maybe 4 would be okay. I hope this gets fixed, I really enjoy the game and wish to continue playing. I have already convinced friends and family to join and play, devs please keep this game good for the long-term. How fair would it be for a higher level to purposely keep his medal count low and go against players 6 levels lower than him and have him be raided by players 6 levels below him.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gaviria Ak47

IMG_9651.jpg

This new update is a crime!!
every update is worst than before..
with this, I have way less opponents than before and they are to strong for me.. I have two buddies in my map which are on the top ten of world ranking, 5 levels more than me with 5 sicarios level 50 of building health with 3 rocket launchers level 11 (health: 19,600 + 36,260= 54,860)
this update sucks more than the others

David

FTX have gotten too greedy. The game was near perfection just after the events were added, then they changed all the rules so that it is a necessity to shield to get upgrades with the new war winnings changes. I give them two weeks to make changes back otherwise there will be bad reviews in the app store and I will delete them game. Such a shame, our cartel is currently 2nd in Aus and I have been with them since we were 4 wins from 5, we are now 30+ and only 1 loss. Voochoo.

Dinosaour

This is not fair at all you mean that people at high level who don't play will have more resource as they will get easier opponent in Thier world map player with easy level to beat i was going to uninstall the game but this will affect my cartel which is number two in my country

dino

This is not fair at all you mean that people at high level who don't play will have more resource as they will get easier opponent in Thier world map player with easy level to beat i was going to uninstall the game but this will affect my cartel which is number two in my country
FTX TIME IS TICKING....

Sticking your head in the sand won't make us stop complaining.

I spend $ to rank. And you change the rules. This is unacceptable!!
Change it back or refund us all.

Everyone please also send emails to them to complain as hard as you can.
please keep it polite but to the point.

Del

Yeah i love the new update.i'm now being attacked by players 8 lvls above me with no chance of winning the revenge attacks!my map is now unplayable for the same reason.oh but you can wait a day or 2 and switch the map you told me.yeah i did that....the lvl 53 that i had no chance against went to lvl 58(thanks for that)will you guys ever learn to leave the things that work alone.i dont want to wait a day or 2 to switch my map.that just leads to lack of interest and eventually uninstalling the game.this is basic mistakes that guys are making here and pissing us all off in the process.an offical anouncment has to be made as to when you are going to fix yet another balls up that could have been avoided with some common sense(will players want to be attacked by lvls 10 above them and try and beat players 10 lvls above????hmmm probably not i would have thought!feel free to dissagree but i think the sooner you come out and admit you messed up the sooner we can get back to playing the game.