Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like last update?

Do you like last update?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 98.0%

• Total voters

Geoff*28

N
Yeah i love the new update.i'm now being attacked by players 8 lvls above me with no chance of winning the revenge attacks!my map is now unplayable for the same reason.oh but you can wait a day or 2 and switch the map you told me.yeah i did that....the lvl 53 that i had no chance against went to lvl 58(thanks for that)will you guys ever learn to leave the things that work alone.i dont want to wait a day or 2 to switch my map.that just leads to lack of interest and eventually uninstalling the game.this is basic mistakes that guys are making here and pissing us all off in the process.an offical anouncment has to be made as to when you are going to fix yet another balls up that could have been avoided with some common sense(will players want to be attacked by lvls 10 above them and try and beat players 10 lvls above????hmmm probably not i would have thought!feel free to dissagree but i think the sooner you come out and admit you messed up the sooner we can get back to playing the game.
o i
Say whye you like or no on comment
no the new updates is crap and it's unfair I'd like a refund of all the money I've spent on this game if it's not fixed

Dr.D.Fence

The new cartel port feature is horrible. please revert the port back to where it was when resources could be kept safe in boats until we unload them. Better yet, let us have the port to accumulate resources until its bursting with no fear of loosing them during raids.

sekou420

All this complaining about matchmaking is pointless. They fixed matchmaking when they finally made it possible for troops to attack in smokescreen. I was able to takeout anyone on my map when smokescreen was working the way it should work. You notice that there isn't any high level players complaining about matchmaking but as soon as they couldn't defend against smokescreen they started crying like a bunch of babies. Troops attacking in smokescreen is not a bug. It was the solution to this so called matchmaking problem.

Serge

All this complaining about matchmaking is pointless. They fixed matchmaking when they finally made it possible for troops to attack in smokescreen. I was able to takeout anyone on my map when smokescreen was working the way it should work. You notice that there isn't any high level players complaining about matchmaking but as soon as they couldn't defend against smokescreen they started crying like a bunch of babies. Troops attacking in smokescreen is not a bug. It was the solution to this so called matchmaking problem.
Sorry

Are people actually this THICK that they genuinely believe smoke was meant to be used? The irony is real - Weak players crying because theyre bases can be popped with ease, but actually upset that now they cant use a BUG that was introduced by accident?

Please loser, if your too weak too attack people bigger than you without being a complete *****, refresh their base until you get someone who has a **** base and is more your level.

The smoke description literally says that your not meant to be able to attack through smoke :/