Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like the new Bounty Hunting?

Do you like the new Bounty Hunting?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Neon234

@Renan Do bases above level 59 get more than 100 points? Bounty points are 20,40,60,100 for level 10-28, 28-38,39-48,49 and above opponents from our observation.

lamaJ

@Renan Do bases above level 59 get more than 100 points? Bounty points are 20,40,60,100 for level 10-28, 28-38,39-48,49 and above opponents from our observation.
Its same.
So there is 14 bases in 3 days. 2 attacks every day
4 bases 20 points
4 bases 40 points
4 bases 60 points
2 bases 100 points

Last edited:

Neon234

There are 15 opponents for us at any time. And the bounty rewards vary continuously
... Today we had 9 60s 1 100 and 5 40s..at one point of time.

Its same.
So there is 14 bases in 3 days. 2 attacks every day
4 bases 20 points
4 bases 40 points
4 bases 60 points
2 bases 100 points

Renan

It seems a bit random. I've seen level 57+ bases with only 40 or 60 points.

KaNo

The rewards for this event is straight trash. The event itself is also dull and stupid.

@Renan I completely agree with you. Those kinds of rewards would at least entice players to care for it.

fahdi1985

now i see why everyone is leaving this game. UK's top cartel " battlemasters" has quit. many top players have gone home. it's all because of the poor strategy from ftx. chase just keep asking us " please give suggestions bla bla bla" but at the end of the day nothing new happens.
this bounty event is a big slap on the faces of players (us). two attacks per day?? after three whole days you get a mere level 20 outpost rewards. are you kidding me ftx and chase?? is this the bounty event we waited for so long.
p.s i have left the game but only donate to cartel and occasionally come on these forums to check what else ftx has done with their players. lol

EgregiousParagon.

My vote is NO for the following reasons: bases weren't trully challenging, not generated based on avg cartel levels, we have number of 55+ players and level 30 bases for 20 points is a joke, low points eg lev 60 bases were constantly offered for 60 points, weak winnings plagued the event. I also think two strikes per day was not well though thru.. I would have offered level 120 bases and let cartels work together to demolish them.

Sorry

Last edited:

Honeybadger

No, to reach the tier 14000 point chest you need 24 members to get 200 point each day for 3 days. The reward its self is a joke. Is anyone bounty hunting working after the first 3 days mine says coming soon now.

quarpint

My vote is NO for the following reasons: bases weren't trully challenging, not generated based on avg cartel levels, we have number of 55+ players and level 30 bases for 20 points is a joke, low points eg lev 60 bases were constantly offered for 60 points, weak winnings plagued the event. I also think two strikes per day was not well though thru.. I would have offered level 120 bases and let cartels work together to demolish them.

Sorry

I thought it would be like that... Trying to take down different cartel-bases.

It's just boring to beat those players and getting minimal rewards at the end

CRABNUTZ

Saying that the 14000 point reward is total crap is just hating. However, is it worth the time it's gonna take your capo and officers to constantly switch opponents until enough 100's pop up to be able to reach the 14000? Not in my book.

I was beginning to think it was impossible to get to 14000, but MVG proved that wrong last week, so hats off to those players over there! I think with some tweaking it could be a good deal. Perhaps 5k ammo to switch @Chase - FTX Games, but upon switching, you're guaranteed higher points than the previous? So, a 20 would be guaranteed to be at least a 40 after switching, and so on.

One of the biggest issues I had was constantly switching 20's, 40's, and 60's, only to receive more 20's, 40's, and 60's lol.

Neon234

Haha. You can get to 14k without using ammo. We got there with 20-25 changes I.e 2000-2500 ammo in the first two days.

There's a small trick here in Bounty Hunt. I can text you separately about that.

What's needed most is to add the no of available and used attacks by each player. Like the way it happens in wars. Else it's tough for capo Rhs to coordinate and monitor individual targets. It is totally a team effort which gives good rewards with least efforts.

@At 14K, we will get chest 8 rewards with just 6 attacks from each player. Whereas chest 8 needs 850 points or 17 points from each of the 50 players (best case).

CRABNUTZ

We have no problem getting 11/11 chests every week, but the bounty hunt lands around 10k. It's my fault for not really pushing it, and perhaps not having enough active players. If it comes down to it, I would rather just use the ammo to get what I want. Heck, if 20k ammo guaranteed 100 pts, I would not oppose.

Pablo Escobar

To be honest and fair, I got around 120 dices in last week bounty, in 2 more lucky ones I will be able to have Rosa, which is a good deal for me, I think bounty is the only effective free way to get dices now.

copyninja

To be honest and fair, I got around 120 dices in last week bounty, in 2 more lucky ones I will be able to have Rosa, which is a good deal for me, I think bounty is the only effective free way to get dices now.
That's only if you get to 14000 scores and above. Not many cartels can achieve that. Not without a cartel that has enough members. You can get decent skill chests from skill set raids every 2 - 3 weeks.

RealOG7

That's only if you get to 14000 scores and above. Not many cartels can achieve that. Not without a cartel that has enough members. You can get decent skill chests from skill set raids every 2 - 3 weeks.
Yes sure does take a entire cartel to work as a team for the 14k+ target.
We hit 16.7k this week. Improved ourselves from 14.5k!!

Pablo Escobar

True,we got more than 18,000, thanks for the cartel members, they r really good.
#Mafia_Velha_Guerda