Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dodgy much.

lobsterboy

Oh my god

You all have shields

Stop moaning or they will reduce the amount of map population!

Seriously, Do you realise that by complaining about how much your raided, your asking the devs to put you in a situation where you spend more gold?! Less raids, less revenges, less res

Come on guys think god ******

Chase please lock this thread and ignore these peoples photoshop pics lol
I'm not complaining about anything. I am just providing evidence that what we are being told is incorrect. We can't have everything we discuss here work in our favor. Many of us just like to know that what we are being told is the truth, myself included. I guess I should know better than to even post in complaint threads. I try not to.

Serge

I'm not complaining about anything. I am just providing evidence that what we are being told is incorrect. We can't have everything we discuss here work in our favor. Many of us just like to know that what we are being told is the truth, myself included. I guess I should know better than to even post in complaint threads. I try not to.
You see

I know how you feel, but just look at what I said and understand why I'm saying it about this particular issue and the bigger message behind it lol, all people do on here is talk about how much the game costs them

I mean, maybe this isn't a problem for the lower levels, but a lot of us at the top ( not so much now), would leave our fincas out for hoursssss at a time so we could get revenge attacks lol. The idea of not being happy about how much your being attacked doesn't even exist as a thought in my head, so it's not something I would even bring up just in case they reduced it like they've done in the past..

Look regardless of what they say, always use a shield; and you'll be fine lol