Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don Neto

Don Neto's Talent should be remove and declared as a Bug

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, Not only Don Nito but any defense sicario if you put him Don neto's talent, Finca health increases. Fine.

Now lets move forward... @Ben - FTX Games you are new to FTX community Bro so ypu don't know the whole story so let me tell you in short. You said that people were demanding for increasing Finca Health and you did so... Right? Now let me tell you in clear words that this demand was done by players when FTX didn't even introduced Skills (Bigbang, Ground Defense, Protective Fury, Second chance soo on). They introduced skills but still i admit that we needed and asked FTX like Dogs to introduce a Sicario which increases fincas health.

They introduced Forta,,, then Miguel,,, then x7 sicario,,,, then Warden Tower. Now if they were soo caring for community people, why didn't they introdeced this only talent of finca increasing before? Why did they introduce skills which are almost useless now especially GD for Finca? Why did they made all player buy and spend Gold on Miguel and Forta? If you answered this after discussing with your team. Will be Glad. @Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games

UncleJimm

Why do you still ask them? You can find it on the game description. ;)

There is money and power to be made. From now on, nowhere is safe.

About NARCOS:
Narcos is an inside look at the men who would stop at nothing to take down the cocaine drug lords. From the Colombian government to the DEA agents, from the policemen who would risk their lives to the US officials who would spin the story. Narcos is an unfiltered look into the war that would change the drug trade forever.

quarpint

Guys, Not only Don Nito but any defense sicario if you put him Don neto's talent, Finca health increases. Fine.

Now lets move forward... @Ben - FTX Games you are new to FTX community Bro so ypu don't know the whole story so let me tell you in short. You said that people were demanding for increasing Finca Health and you did so... Right? Now let me tell you in clear words that this demand was done by players when FTX didn't even introduced Skills (Bigbang, Ground Defense, Protective Fury, Second chance soo on). They introduced skills but still i admit that we needed and asked FTX like Dogs to introduce a Sicario which increases fincas health.

They introduced Forta,,, then Miguel,,, then x7 sicario,,,, then Warden Tower. Now if they were soo caring for community people, why didn't they introdeced this only talent of finca increasing before? Why did they introduce skills which are almost useless now especially GD for Finca? Why did they made all player buy and spend Gold on Miguel and Forta? If you answered this after discussing with your team. Will be Glad. @Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
@Ben - FTX Games This is exactly what everyone bothers.. Why now and not earlier?

That’s unfair because I got sic with health talents
But new health talents include finca
So I have to spend tons of gold for change them??
Only because old talents are called “+15%building health” and the new “+15% building Health include guerrilla”??
Is this another way to make ONLY money??
@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games

Exa
That’s unfair because I got sic with health talents
But new health talents include finca
So I have to spend tons of gold for change them??
Only because old talents are called “+15%building health” and the new “+15% building Health include guerrilla”??
Is this another way to make ONLY money??
@Ben - FTX Games @Chase - FTX Games
Exactly bro. The main thing is that they want us to spend gold again. @Ben - FTX Games you are new to the game so dont you have been tricked by different opinion from mastermind players but think about those too who wants to play the game without spending. Is that fair from any angle that people spend gold on getting buildings health talents and now they should get it again? How would you cover this? Explain this and will be glad to hear please?