Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

E

Ulises

Hoy he empezado a salir de puestos de nivel 54 enemigos, 10 niveles más altos de lo que parecía a mí. ¡Soy nivel 43 y no puedo destruirlos, alguien me puede decir si se trata de un error :(
(Traductor de Google)

Huanito

Hoy he empezado a salir de puestos de nivel 54 enemigos, 10 niveles más altos de lo que parecía a mí. ¡Soy nivel 43 y no puedo destruirlos, alguien me puede decir si se trata de un error :(
(Traductor de Google)
You wrote in spanish....ill translate.
Having the same problem m8......since this morning appear on map enemies outpost lvl 54.
The dude above me is level 43 and cant deal with them.
Im 40 and cant deal with the player above me ....so an outpost level 54? Common guys....you're loosing us....
Btw, i hardley deals with lvl 43 enemies outpost....so why giving me 44-46 outpost.
Why make things so complicated?

Linblin

I am lvl 34 all my outpost are lvl 30-31...

I dont even attack the outpost If I dont get a mission. It cost me more then What I earn Lol... at most luck I earn 5000 cash

Dr.PrLe

@Linblin How come?Post SS here of all ur outposts so i can tell u the way go :) Also, post SS of training camp missiles/bombs

Radu

Same here. I am level 43 and have outpost with level 54 on my map. How is this possible, as under a recent update it was said that the outposts would not outmatch the payler level. I can live with 1-2 level above mine, but with 11-12 levels is outrageous.

thank you.

Attachments

sMylz

Same here. I am level 43 and have outpost with level 54 on my map. How is this possible, as under a recent update it was said that the outposts would not outmatch the payler level. I can live with 1-2 level above mine, but with 11-12 levels is outrageous.

thank you.
Im not gonna lie but I wish I had your problem to better help with resources.

Dan

I don't mind trying higher level outpost, for the experience. Same or slightly higher level outposts are boring... Perhaps FTX should build "Find another" button for outpost to balance the game

Dr.PrLe

@Linblin Dude, u are lvl 34 and u said u cant/barely can destroy an outpost? I think u have a big problem.Can u kill other playa on the map who is at ur lvl? My suggestion, upgrade only and only missiles and the troop u attack with! Get some talents and u will be fine.
Just dont rush 2 much trough lvls, its a long process, first upgrade ur staff and so on.

Dr.PrLe

@Radu I was lvl 41 when they gave me outposts from lvl 47 to 54.I think its about medals and helipad/training camp lvl aka missiles/bombs.The point is, u need 2 missiles without talents to kill a lancher or nerv gas!
In my opinion, its better to have higher lvl outposts so u can get more much needed resources.