Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Emerald sale - how is this fair?

Dan

i got 2 accounts, and like many others, had spent quite a bit on my primary and hope to use lessons learnt on 2nd account. Look at the emerald deal I got on both accounts - @Chase - FTX Games, I hope FTX can explain how is this fair, different emerald offers for different players? Montana offer today is the same

2nd account
IMG_6501.jpg

primary account
IMG_6505.jpg

Crashy

Banned
i got 2 accounts, and like many others, had spent quite a bit on my primary and hope to use lessons learnt on 2nd account. Look at the emerald deal I got on both accounts - @Chase - FTX Games, I hope FTX can explain how is this fair, different emerald offers for different players? Montana offer today is the same

2nd account
View attachment 971

primary account
View attachment 972
I won't be buying emerald deal now cuz I used to get 51% reduction now I only get 20% reduction. Might as well buy the offers where I get gold bonuses and stuff and still works out cheaper.

Reactions: Del

Marv

Banned

2nd account
View attachment 971

primary account
View attachment 972

Its based on your history of buying gold
Everytime you buy gold. Next time you will get a lesser bonus. And so on and when you stop spending the offers(emerald) goes up on time

Dan

It does not addressed how is this fair. And if this is the case for return customers to get lesser bonus, then FTX has no clue on how to run a successful business.

Other real-life business offer more points/rewards/discounts to loyal, big spending customers (with different memberships tiers to entice customers to spend more to get the higher tier membership). FTX case is the reverse - the more and more you spend to reach their "VIP" status, the less and lesser rewards/ discount you'll get than an ordinary member

Marv

Banned
It does not addressed how is this fair. And if this is the case for return customers to get lesser bonus, then FTX has no clue on how to run a successful business.

Other real-life business offer more points/rewards/discounts to loyal, big spending customers (with different memberships tiers to entice customers to spend more to get the higher tier membership). FTX case is the reverse - the more and more you spend to reach their "VIP" status, the less and lesser rewards/ discount you'll get...
Its not fair.
Butt ftx doesnt care about fair.
They just.want to milk you.
the first time you spend you get alot more because the first step is the hardest. But after that your there new boobie to get there.milk from and only want more and more

Marv

Banned
Last edited:

Marv

Banned
So mayby we should be very silence about it ore we get the same reply and Its by by emerald offerso_O

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Dirty, some of my Cartel Members that are higher levels than me get way cheaper deals, I only get the $49.99 deals & $99.99 deals meanwhile they get $4.99 & $9.99 deals...maybe it's the location idk? I stopped buying gold & just wait for the $19.99 deals & stretch my gold out till next time, I would buy more $19.99 deals if they offered em just can't afford to pay $49.99 at a time especially $99.99.... game has so much potential but they just don't get it.

Honeybadger

Its based on your history of buying gold
Everytime you buy gold. Next time you will get a lesser bonus. And so on and when you stop spending the offers(emerald) goes up on time
Idk about that ive bought 3 10$ deals and 2 or 3 20$ deals got my first emerald 50% off. bought only 1 20$ then got my 2nd emerald 50% off again. Didnt buy any 20$ deal still got my 3rd emerald deal with 50% off. This time i bought 3 20$ deals and still got my 50% off gold

Marv

Banned
Idk about that ive bought 3 10$ deals and 2 or 3 20$ deals got my first emerald 50% off. bought only 1 20$ then got my 2nd emerald 50% off again. Didnt buy any 20$ deal still got my 3rd emerald deal with 50% off. This time i bought 3 20$ deals and still got my 50% off gold
Be happy then
Its probaly because you dont have any gold
Or/and because its a long time ago you bought a offer