Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Encountering higher levels

gustavo fring

Should a level 47 be getting raided by a level 68? My friend said the guy had a base which had obviously had thousands spent on it and at level 68 I'm not suprised but it's was no match. He also says he has to spend gold to get attacks in wars because the outposts are too higher levelled. I'm sure I read somewhere that there was a cap of 3-4 levels higher or lower than you should be encountering. Is this true?

Another point the war rewards scaling needs to be looked at as some of us spend A lot of cash on filling the trucks and get back so little.

Buhawi

Should a level 47 be getting raided by a level 68? My friend said the guy had a base which had obviously had thousands spent on it and at level 68 I'm not suprised but it's was no match. He also says he has to spend gold to get attacks in wars because the outposts are too higher levelled. I'm sure I read somewhere that there was a cap of 3-4 levels higher or lower than you should be encountering. Is this true?

Another point the war rewards scaling needs to be looked at as some of us spend A lot of cash on filling the trucks and get back so little.
Highest level we have right now is at lvl64 and i dont think a 64 can go that low. Usually 3-4 levels lower or higher. Your friend is over reacting.