Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Enemy outpost are too strong. 10 levels ahead

MR.Gautbands

So whats the point of playing this game if i cant attack anymore!? Im level 43 and all my enemy outposts are level 50 and 51. It takes me 160k of cash to recruit all my soldiers but all these compounds only pay out 90k the most.. so every time i attack they kill all my soldiers and i come out losing.. so whats the point of playing this game.. am i supposed to spend 100 dollars on gold to be able to play again or what? Am i the only this having this problem? Im so close to saying phuk this game and phuk FTX!!! .why are all my compounds 10 levels ahead??? just take a look and how stupid this game has gotten...

Last edited:

cobi

So whats the point of playing this game if i cant attack anymore!? Im level 43 and all my enemy outposts are level 50 and 51. It takes me 160k of cash to recruit all my soldiers but all these compounds only pay out 90k the most.. so every time i attack they kill all my soldiers and i come out losing.. so whats the point of playing this game.. am i supposed to spend 100 dollars on gold to be able to play again or what? Am i the only this having this problem? Im so vlose to saying phuk this game and phuk FTX!!! .why did are all my compounds 10 evils ahead???
Fuk them all!

MR.Gautbands

for reals.... @Chase - FTX Games please take a look at how crazy the compounds are in my map... level 43..all of them are nearly 10 levels ahead n then i have two that look like the pic above

D-Block3

$top being $uch a pu$$y!!! Spend $ome Ca$h!!!!! Get your four Diegos and Be a CHEAP ***** like all the other VAGINAS are doing!!! All those VAGINAS really need a GOOD DICKING o_Oo_O

double pownage

Also got that lol level 6 outpost with superstrong defense and 6 reward.

Some outposts are way too hard especially without money or diego.

All u can do is is level up your troops so u can manage to do em easier.

I skipped most for some weeks and focus on playerbases.

But yeah your totally stuck if u dont use shield.

MR.Gautbands

$top being $uch a pu$$y!!! Spend $ome Ca$h!!!!! Get your four Diegos and Be a CHEAP ***** like all the other VAGINAS are doing!!! All those VAGINAS really need a GOOD DICKING o_Oo_O
stupid *** boi..look at the picture and youll see that there are 4 diegos all of em 5 stars and yet i still cant beat these outposts..n uf u look closely i do have gold and i have been soending gold. but theres a limit to how good ill let FTX **** me. seems like u love it the way they keep ******* u..u must be ***..

EgregiousParagon.

My bet is D-block4 or even d_block5 on Monday. Seriously, I do not think there is a legit gaming gaming company that would allow this on their forums. Enjoy another ban.

Revilo

probably one of these outposts where maxed out Gordos would come in handy ... same like player bases with maxed out Reapers and 100k+ on each RL

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Ur Sicarios have no talents? Doesn't look that difficult, Rocket Launchers are right up front. Destroy the nerve gas cannon 1st with Missiles, deploy 4 squads right in front of RL & flashbang the Piercing Cannons.

EgregiousParagon.

I am pretty sure... it is a typo. Instead of 6 it should be level 56.

To answer your question.. Last time I looked, game keeps a counter how many times each type of base is taken and progressed accordinly. So if you took down same base needlessly 50 times... it will most likely go away. I think you need to upgrade...

For comparison I am level 45, finca 19 my training camp is 18, my Falco s are 18, my Gordo s 16, my missile 21k, my FB 21k. I am probably a "weak" player because I have limited time to play and have hard time taking down level 47th and 48th esp if they have 4 rippers. I only get attacked 4 times a day (my rippers)also could change lower when my third missile launcher is fully leveled.

MR.Gautbands

i have most of my diegos with 3 talents 5 stars. maybe im behind on the training camp one level..thats what im working on. and i dnt think its a typo...i dont even wanna attack it because its not worth it... .@egregious how much does an attack pay out for u?

sky_high

the outposts payouts are awful, i only go after outposts if i'm going for resources and i always go in with at least 1 darwin. at level 43 they expect you to pay at least pay 100 bucks a month to keep playing. just reroll and hit player bases instead for more resources unless you're doing a mission or going for a monster build.