Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Episode 7 glitch on Borg cube (game 3 -‘through a long track)

JamcOt61

Since the update on Jun 2, the above mission is unplayable. The buttons select options to beam into the mission ont he Borh cube back ground are not functional and wont allow you to select. this is after a complete reinstall of the app on a new device and loading the iCloud game save.

I have previously played all the Episodes through, including all Episode 7 (on normal mode - but a save game glitch meant I had to start again) and this was not a problem - so I suspect the bug was introduced in the last update.

Joh961

I just got to that level myself for the first time and am stuck. Can navigate the Borg cube for the first three parts, intel, first combat and explore, where I tried both paths but then there is nothing after that, dead end

JamcOt61

This seems to be a new bug, I have played through this episode before. I suspect the bug was in the last update. For me Episode 7 is unplayable so I have moved on to Advanced mode and back to Episode 1, and hope that by the time I get to episode 7 again it is fixed in an update!

Joh961

Strange. I have not completed episode 7 because of the bug yet it allowed me to start playing advanced.

Novaship82

Same issue as above. Stuck on Episode 7-3 since the update. Been going back through on advance. Also noticed that in quarks shop the daily deal has been saying sold out for 3 days yet I haven’t bought it. Everything else resets and is available to buy.

BenOG

Administrator
We are planning to release a fix for this with the next version, to be released on or just after June 16th. Until then, please try these possible workarounds:
  • If you're using touch input, please try scrolling the mission map left and right by tapping and dragging left and right until nodes are visible.
  • If you're using a gamepad, please try pressing the directional pad left and right arrows until the next node is selected, then pressing the gamepad confirm button.

knoxharrington

We are planning to release a fix for this with the next version, to be released on or just after June 16th. Until then, please try these possible workarounds:
  • If you're using touch input, please try scrolling the mission map left and right by tapping and dragging left and right until nodes are visible.
  • If you're using a gamepad, please try pressing the directional pad left and right arrows until the next node is selected, then pressing the gamepad confirm button.
This workaround does not work. Scrolling shows a node, but it's not tappable.

Given that there are several bugs that were supposedly "fixed" in the last release notes, I'm not expecting much for the next patch.