Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ERROR IN WAR

IvanZG

I got error 140000 in midle in attack in war. attack is lost, I can't attack again..... it was my last attack and this points could be crucial in war!!!!

CAN YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!! IT IS NOT FIRST TIME THIS IS HAPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game has more bugs than stray dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IvanZG

@Chase - FTX Games my attack was on player with 3 points. he stayed with 3 points. we lost war becouse of error!!!!!

Be fair and give us speedups in cartel!!

Or give me some answer! Don't avoid reply!

Maniakbn96

@Chase - FTX Games my attack was on player with 3 points. he stayed with 3 points. we lost war becouse of error!!!!!

Be fair and give us speedups in cartel!!

Or give me some answer! Don't avoid reply!

Nothing than Give give give!
Every cartel has a glitch sometimes... I am sure there was also a war you won because an enemy glitched...

It is not nice! You are completly right! But **** happens...

IvanZG

Nothing than Give give give!
Every cartel has a glitch sometimes... I am sure there was also a war you won because an enemy glitched...

It is not nice! You are completly right! But **** happens...
Not even once, I was in 90 wars. If one player don't attack that is everithing we get.

Jamal

Banned
Is it happened to you guys too or just our cartel. We searching opponent for cartel wars. We didnt find. But someone id thats not our cartel member searching us opponent (shown at cartel chat). And binggo... we got opponent that 7 level above our cartel.. is it bug??
@Chase - FTX Games. This is what i emailed to ftx. But almost a month never replied.

fahdi1985

their support team doesn't care about you anymore. they earned enough to ignore us now. i have this error code 14000 issue since last 2 days. i have sent my logs to ftx several times, but they wont just care to reply or as a matter of fact fix the issue. i am on the verge to uninstall this game. i have even demanded full refund which i highly doubt they will accept.