Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Every account should be profitable

I'm tired that after every update I can't use my old teams. The account should not be affected to much, only make a little change and still playing with my old teams.
All players want to use the old teams, their favorite unit , the sicarios that they buyed.
What happened if a player don't want to use David. That player must sacrifice one squad to destroy warden torre.if they don't destroy it they fail. All complain will finish if ftx can make that all players can use the old sícarios teams.
I propose :
*Ten or more sicarios in the finca
* No warden tower(I think was a mistake)
* If warden tower still should be more slow one hit of Harry potter kill 28seg in the building and should not remove bigbang.
* The finca must fall if part of the layout was destroyed.this is the most important. Divide and conquer. Not use misile and bomb at the finca, right now fuegos running to the finca.
* The five squad.
* Bring back the real speed of fuegos since David was introduced fuegos are not the same.fuegos fells more slow since david was introduced.
* The golden truck to bring back old players.
*Listen to the players.
I never will play kamizaze to the fincas. I prefer stop that play kamizaze. Hope something interesting came up.

Krafty

I'm tired that after every update I can't use my old teams. The account should not be affected to much, only make a little change and still playing with my old teams.
All players want to use the old teams, their favorite unit , the sicarios that they buyed.
What happened if a player don't want to use David. That player must sacrifice one squad to destroy warden torre.if they don't destroy it they fail. All complain will finish if ftx can make that all players can use the old sícarios teams.
I propose :
*Ten or more sicarios in the finca
* No warden tower(I think was a mistake)
* If warden tower still should be more slow one hit of Harry potter kill 28seg in the building and should not remove bigbang.
* The finca must fall if part of the layout was destroyed.this is the most important. Divide and conquer. Not use misile and bomb at the finca, right now fuegos running to the finca.
* The five squad.
* Bring back the real speed of fuegos since David was introduced fuegos are not the same.fuegos fells more slow since david was introduced.
* The golden truck to bring back old players.
*Listen to the players.
I never will play kamizaze to the fincas. I prefer stop that play kamizaze. Hope something interesting came up.
So you are against Kamikaze but no mention of Davids/Parca stacking with smoke to Finca? :cool: People still want to use Torchers (not just fuegos) but Torchers inflict little damage so Fincas with high health take a long time to burn. At least when they explode they can leave a mark...

So you are against Kamikaze but no mention of Davids/Parca stacking with smoke to Finca? :cool: People still want to use Torchers (not just fuegos) but Torchers inflict little damage so Fincas with high health take a long time to burn. At least when they explode they can leave a mark...
I wrote fuegos running to the finca, I don't use it and I stop playing wars for that reason. I don't agree with that attack so I don't complain only stop playing wars. Every body can attack how they want someone told me so yeah but there is not strategy in that attack. Is the same that misil and bomb at the finca, boring. The only good thing that I see to the warden tower(but warden is not necessary) is that people start to use fury protect, supresor fire, you can see more variety.people was happy burning all the finca all buildings, all the layout without parka o David until ftx decide remove the most powerful hability in the game flashbang.all the finca could be destroy with flacos, tóxicos or fuegos but now that is in the past.

Egis

I'm just want to know your oppinien guys who has a lots davids spending lots of cash for the game would u mind if ftx change davids

Ralph Kramden

I am 100% against david. It ruined a fun game. Wars are boring. All the "top cartels" in the game are the ones destroying narcos. They have no skills at all. What they do have is money.

Egis

They change them to stack together in secret with no update so if people who spending a lot of cash they don't mind , ftx could change them with no problems . Just we need to vote and we will see who wants to save that game

Egis

No refunds , no problems for ftx at least and we gonna get what we want