Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

exact fire bomb damage to a single target?

Revilo

Hi guys,

of course I know that fb damage is spread out across a certain area but is there any way to determine the exact amount of damage dealt to a single spot by fire bombs (other than trial and error)?

Take for instance an enemy outpost with couple of nerve gas cannons lvl 9 ... health is 30.000 each.
I have fb damage of 26.510 and missile damage of 10.047.

How come the nerve gas cannon is still standing after one fb run and one missile hit (even if barely so)?
That puts the effective damage of my fbs somewhere between 19.800 (mortar I can take out with one fb run) and 19.950 (30.000 - 10.047). That's about 75% of the damage stated at the training camp.

While I'm actually cool with that (like I said, fb damage is supposed to spread out) I'm quite disappointed about the latest fb upgrade at the training camp ... 5,5 million cash, almost 3 days of waiting. To me it looks like the damage to a single spot increased by maybe 300-500 only, while the above mentioned ratio even dropped from somewhere around 80% to 75% (if that's even possible).
Any thoughts on that?

Oh yeah, one more thing: with fbs don't aim at targets square centre but rather at one of their corners as it deals way more damage. ;)

Crashy

Banned
Ever since the nerf of scorpion allot of players gave up playing and lost interest in the game

Pa8l0 Esc08ar

Isn't your single shot from firebomb going to be 26k divided by 8? So approx 3.5k damage?

That's the info no I see when I look at firebomb in training no camp.

Unless I'm reading your question wrong

Revilo

Well, in training camp it says "shots per second: 8" and it displays the damage per shot.
The numbers add up about right if you assume that a single target gets hit by 6 shots (given you aim at a corner).
26.510 / 8 = 3.313,75 x 6 = 19.882,5. That puts it right in the middle of the range I narrowed down.

I will check if it still holds once the next upgrade is done :)
Anyway, thanks a lot Pablo!