Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Excessive defense and attack!!!!!!!

ayet

The game become pay to win and I think that many players will stop playing Narcos, I think that paying to get some facilities is not bad but to become undefeated is not a good thing for the game or for the players, what I propose here is that Ftx make a limit for bonuses that every building or attack unity can get, for example if missile is 11000 he can get maximum another 11000 from Diego, the same with RL if her health is 15000 it can't get more than 15000 bonuses I think it's the only way to make players use their imagination and use other tactics and sicario to become a real gamers.

double pownage

In these type of game, u make most money from unfair advantages, also kills game for everyone else

I have no problem with strong attack since it doesnt matter if i get raided by strong or weak player.

Too strong paid defense does matter since it makes game unplayable.

EgregiousParagon.

My Diegos, level 46, provide for max damage is at 20k, I take down camps with 35k RLs easily. Personally, I think game will not be playable if all Rocket Launchers are limited to only 20k, because Diegos energy allows for 6 rockets. If limits are applied, opponent will be able to take 3 RL, 1 nerv gas canon, and two piercing canons. And then level 19 flacos with flash, smoke, bombs will be completely unstoppable . Especially if opponent is using energy sics.

The gordos nearly 10k each, even IF opponent still have rocket launcher my gordos can kill it.