Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Firebombs

Akman

Will firebombs ever get toned down!IF YOU FIXED THE MISSLE NO DEPLOY,WHY NOT THE FIREBOMBS.

Reactions: Gus

ELpatron50

FB is a calibrated anti-no deploy meta that is efficient in both wars , raids.

Akman

Missles were efficient also,but they changed that.They make money no matter what changes they do.?

I2el3ell

Missles were efficient also,but they changed that.They make money no matter what changes they do.?
Na you're wrong about that. After most of the players had diegos and they earned about 90% of what was possible they have chosen doing the same for scorpions. Changing slots for the sets = Money. Also a lot of the new players didnt have 4x scorpions with 5/5 which is Money.
When theres nothing left to win they implement a new sic like forta screwing all of the no deployer again. List goes on, just wait for it. bb sic first than there will be a sic against you freezing them for 30 seconds.

JohnsonDon

No offence, but why is firebombs any better than missles? The purpose should be nodeploy, but still a lot of players take the easy way out and if that is taken away there is a problem again. Cant be that stupid to think, that Ftx will let that door to be open forever.

I2el3ell

If they were to nerf firebombs again I think that would be my breaking point aswell
LoL @ you guys. I received the last Time about 40k Gold for the Nerf.
You guys should stop complaining that was one of the friendliest acts from ftx.
You can be sure that bb nd will be fixed

Bogan

Not complaining about anything was just saying if they nerf firebombs again like the others were talking about, that I would probably end up walking away from the game

(S.E)Deeznuts

Before skills were introduced there was a lot of players crying about no deploy with missile u had to have perfect deigos to do it... That made them bring skills out which made no deploy even easier I was no deploying with just 5 star deigos then no deployed with two perfect deigos and two Darwin's with 20% missile talents all u cry babies are the ones who did this they tried to fix the 20% of players that could no deploy then made it to where all players did it stop running to them and they won't introduce all this crap that is gonna ruin narcos... narcos is already hanging on by a thread and u guys are still complaining forcing them to change the game every month