Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fix the game instead of removing threads

Stefano

Maybe Ftx should put their energy to make.another event and fix the fincas instead of removing threads and banning people form the forum.

Great that a level 35 cannot make the first level and other are finishing the game with missiles and bombs in 7 minutes. And that you are not able to let the sicarios come back once you finished level 30 is only another supid but. Everytime a sicario from the event got killed I had to wait two hours...

You can remove as many threads as you want but we stopped buying and soon we are stop playing...

GHI1968

We play a 'PG13' game where we produce drugs, fly it out by aeroplane to distibute it. Shoot, burn and bomb enemies to steal from them. Engage in 'war' and are encouraged to develop and improve our killing skills but as soon as you say the three letter word that is slang for bottom beginning in a and ending in s you get a warning........ a warning from a company who find it ok to steal real money from players in this PG13 game........ it just gets better all the time! :(

Stefano

Someone remember an update without problems? Yesterday a defeated a player five times and instead of getting the ressorses I got a nice error 10004...I had to change opponent. But after three weeks they was able to fix the layout bug with the ressorce center, it took me 3 hour to find it. If you attack the cartel fincas all building in the back are rendered wrong and you see nothing. And than we should stop using hacks?

Come on fix first the stupid bugs, than maybe after two months that everyone knows thre problem with the missle/bomb attack. And make sure that the only thing that was great (the event) is a complete fiasco. Nice, I finished the event and I got at least 40 500XP plata completely ridiculous.