Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flare sciario Yes/No

Matt3284

@Chase - FTX Games do i get flare?? I was under the impression that everyone who finished 1-10 does get flare. However as you know this event wasnt the smoothest and after we beat outposts then rewards stats changed.. as to how much wood, stone and iron we recieved... alot of us lost flare (and every other sicario on our panel) so could you say yes or no to this please. Thanks

Drago

Hi Chase,

I'm still yet to receive the new "Flare" sicario despite making the cut in my event standing.
I'm really not sure if it's too late now; to back fill the changes and update my current inventory list with the same.
I would sincerely appreciate though if you can help me gain some traction here. Thank You!

Dr.PrLe

thats right, no1 cant help ya sir but on the other hand, some ppl actually HAVE 2 Flares!

Dr.PrLe

2 flare imposible cause you only get her in the event is no way to buy her whit gold
Yeah buddy, i see u know nothing imo :) They are not supposed to use both of em at once but some guys actually did it and got punished :)

LAGRIMA

Yeah buddy, i see u know nothing imo :) They are not supposed to use both of em at once but some guys actually did it and got punished :)
i got 3 acounts levels 51 50 and 42 a d yiu say i dont know nothing i think you the one that dont know nothing tell me how you get 2 flare that imposible