Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FORTA - New Sicario 10% or 20% reduction?

Daniel89

20% may help but are u willing to get ride of your reapers or butchers I will add her as my 6th sic when I get it but most have 5 and aren't close to 6

Renan

10% for rank 2, 15% for rank 3, 20% for rank 4, go on. That's what I understood though.

ElCapiton

The games doing a reversal and going back to how it was when you had to deploy. Now the focus is going to be on flashbang, people redoing base setups and strong soldier combos.

In addition all the older players with their Scorpions combining them with Bing Bang will benefit from this new introduction.

Soon all these bases with clustered up buildings won’t be as effective anymore.

Back to the old drawing board.

It’s a good change in my opinion.

Last edited:

ElCapiton

@Chase - FTX Games would you be able to tell me please how many contracts it will take to acquire the new sicario FORTA?

I couldn’t see her in the contracts section of the list of sicarios.

Thank you

lamaJ

25, and good luck with that. I am switching to Firebombing where she is worthless.
Firebombs will just good for now. Maybe just for 3 months. And they will introduce sicario for reduce firebombs when they got much money from player that switching to firebombs.

fahdi1985

players will now focus more on firebombs. after some months ftx will introduced another new sicario for stopping firebomb attacks. next year we will have another sicario stopping flashbang. nice play ftx. salute to whoever is thinking these strategies.

fahdi1985

this game can never be balanced again. how come you can expect a balance where players are using 40 seconds flashbang?
take any other game boom beach or storm front or army of heroes, they all have maxed flashbang at 10 seconds. now that is balanced.