Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Forta on automatic generate outposts

Honeybadger

I was clearing my map today and clicked on those common outposts that are automatically generated. First time seeing one with 2 Rank 7 forta like the ones from the raid.
Anyone else attacked one with forta sicarios

Attachments

Lost_gravity

I was clearing my map today and clicked on those common outposts that are automatically generated. First time seeing one with 2 Rank 7 forta like the ones from the raid.
Anyone else attacked one with forta sicarios
Oh yes, I got one yesterday.

Bogan

Yeah I’ve noticed a couple recently, just cleared my map and had an outpost with 2 Fortas with skill sets

Renan

Still possible to nuke. Even during raid events if your Diegos are perfect you can nuke all the way to the end.

CRABNUTZ

You can do the raids with 52% big bang on perfect diegos. Possibly less, but I haven't tested it.

Honeybadger

You can do the raids with 52% big bang on perfect diegos. Possibly less, but I haven't tested it.
Nah I tried it 3 flashes and 5 missles isn't enough i feel those fortas have 5 level gd. I have 3 purple diegos 1 blue all perfect talent bb 52% perhaps with all 4 purple diegos.
I have level 52gd and 70% anti missle wasn't enough had to add a other 20%.

CRABNUTZ

You need 125% combination of ground defense and anti missile to stop perfect diegos.

Renan

Nah I tried it 3 flashes and 5 missles isn't enough i feel those fortas have 5 level gd. I have 3 purple diegos 1 blue all perfect talent bb 52% perhaps with all 4 purple diegos.
I have level 52gd and 70% anti missle wasn't enough had to add a other 20%.
Then just drop a fire bomb on some weak buildings, before the fire bomb drops flash 3 times then send in 4 or 5 missiles. If you're still unsure they usually put the 2 Fortas near the outpost so you could hit the Forta and the outpost with your missile at the same time giving you extra energy while weakening the outpost health.

Don't you remember the tip on loading screen: "Each buildings destroyed further weakens the Finca/outpost".