Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Forta

LeeMuerto

Instead of making the game worse by nerfing (pointing at you, Scorpion) they have added to the game and still kept the balance by not making this new sicario overly powerful. It seems like FTX are turning things around.

I think its a great addition to the game and finally won’t have to hear people whining about getting no-deployed by missiles.

EgregiousParagon.

Were you able to read the prior posts about this sicario?

This does not apply to fb. Go spend 15k on her, my fb s pretty lethal as well. G

LeeMuerto

Were you able to read the prior posts about this sicario?

This does not apply to fb. Go spend 15k on her, my fb s pretty lethal as well. G
I was talking about a previous nerfing of Scorpion — it was a long time ago relative for the game ... Firebombs used to be a lot more powerful.

TheImmortal

I am quitting the game, i don't feel the need to get the gold needed to move my BBs to Scorpions, only to see them nerf those again.
This is an utter joke of a development and i regret wasting my money and, most noticeably, time.

Trinador

This is not fair for all the people that wasted money on Diegos, Missiles and Big Bangs... now with 1 Forza level 7 stop ANY finca missile attack.

If this is not gold digging, what is it.

FTX, prepare yourselves to loose the business of the year.

Not smart at all.

copyninja

It's a milking tactic. First shift, players to have perfect scorpion/brone, let the players pay gold for it. Then, when it gets out of hand, then only do something about that requires you to pay gold again.

Introduction of Forta doesn't necessary solve the problem. You have to give up a defending sicario in your base to have her while FTX can easily balance the game by adding 20 - 25% of defense against missle on finca or by adding more health to it.

Trinador

It's a milking tactic. First shift, players to have perfect scorpion/brone, let the players pay gold for it. Then, when it gets out of hand, then only do something about that requires you to pay gold again.

Introduction of Forta doesn't necessary solve the problem. You have to give up a defending sicario in your base to have her while FTX can easily balance the game by adding 20 - 25% of defense against missle on finca or by adding more health to it.
Yes, but that is not going to give them more money...

Soeren3110

I am feeling ripped of my money! My Diegos got useless.

I wrote a message to the support team... have a Look at this answer uploaded as a full image..

„the Diegos you have will still be much of a use in various aspects of the game“... are you serious ftx??? :mad::mad::mad:

FC5E8526-3A6F-451B-BB41-EFB835D44850.png

Dr.D.Fence

I got burned again by the stupid bad luck. I had 18 chests saved. 11 silver and 7 gold from events and weekly league reward. guess how many new Fortas I got?? ZERO! Yup.. I'm a looser :(

IcyThunder

The new sicario has created a whole new issue, players with a lot of money to spend with a rank 7 Forta and 2 skills already making missile attakcs 60/70% less effective plus x6/x5 ground defense on their other already high health boost weapons just makes these bases really impossible to attack now. I only went in for the no deploy attack as I was finding bases with 80k+ health on defenses pretty much impossible to beat but now with this new Sicario I just can't see how to attack them. Plus it's really unfair having spent all that money on gold to gain those attack skills and no its pretty much useless with most of my map having this new Sicario.

EgregiousParagon.

I got burned again by the stupid bad luck. I had 18 chests saved. 11 silver and 7 gold from events and weekly league reward. guess how many new Fortas I got?? ZERO! Yup.. I'm a looser :(
Old event chests will not have her period. Why would you save them?

Until you acccept your weekly league reward your daily chests will not have her.

You are doing something stupid man.

Trinador

Don't waste your time, they went on a retreat on a weekend to come with this solution, they'll never acknowledge failure.

Dr.D.Fence

Old event chests will not have her period. Why would you save them?

Until you acccept your weekly league reward your daily chests will not have her.

You are doing something stupid man.
Sorry to undermine your intelligence oh supreme player of the game but 2 of my cartel members got her in saved chests and yes she was there for the taking had she stopped in the right time. I seen her wizz by while opening the chests ;)

Timur

This sicario pretty much killed entire hype about this game. Turkey's number one cartel already disbanded as of now. Things won't go well after this.