Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free credits lost

Imagin916

I got a notification or the 825k free credits and when i went to collect them they didn’t cross over because I was playing on my phone initially and then switched over to my ipad. I tried to claim them on my ipad and it must have assumed that i collected them already.

BenOG

Administrator
Hello @Imagin916, we do not suggest playing on multiple devices - this is one of many issues that can result from this type of play.

Imagin916

I don’t always have the option to play on my ipad and have to switch over to my phone. Still, unfair to lose credits because of it.

BenOG

Administrator
The notification system attempts to grant you coins when you aren't playing. However, by your own account, you were playing on one device and then attempted to collect on device number 2. The system flags this as inappropriate behavior and does not award the coins. As mentioned we don't suggest playing on to devices as there are checks that the system will do that might cause your game to malfunction or overwrite previously saved games.