Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FREE GIFT! 19/5/2017

Master B

I have to say that this was a very surprising gift, finally we got something better than a regular free chest.
Silver Chest was a very good idea. I suggest you to do more stuff like this ( giving something for free in a news section ) because that's what keeps someone still playing. :)

Attachments

this was to appease for changing the Daily rewards negatively by around 65%. which they thought they would sneak in and no one else notice.

Accredited mission

Yeah no.. I noticed.. I actually came on here to see if anyone else noticed that nonsense.. More insentive to quit playing if you ask me..

Check this sh*t out was waiting fornthos gold to add some talents to my sicario because the last 500 or so i spent got me nothing just a bunch of changes till i threw it out.. Then arrive on the day and i get 90.. What a joke..

Attachments

Last edited:

LVMonkey

I have to say that this was a very surprising gift, finally we got something better than a regular free chest.
Silver Chest was a very good idea. I suggest you to do more stuff like this ( giving something for free in a news section ) because that's what keeps someone still playing. :)
Yeah, yeah.. and then get a 1* Andre for it. How much are they paying you to say "amazing" things about them all the time? LOL..

Master B

Yeah, yeah.. and then get a 1* Andre for it. How much are they paying you to say "amazing" things about them all the time? LOL..
I got Diego, that's why i'm so happy :)

Better something than nothing.

Dr.PrLe

I got Diego, that's why i'm so happy :)

Better something than nothing.
Like u dont have enough Diegos fully upgraded duh? This one is " breath or die"?
P.S. Even if u answer on this, just dont " one more Diego to the field"/
CheerZ

Master B

Man you're being scammed, I get 50,000 a day! :D
That's not fair, wtf??? That's the reason you won 1st in this event. Not cool, i will report this, I will write 10 same posts about same thing, and just complain. I will write to support, and then again I will write here about how slow support is. :)