Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Frustrated with Crash Landing

LDH1014

I'm extremely frustrated with the "Crash Landing" event. I'm up to "Triumph", challenge #8, which is "The Kingdom". I CANNOT get 2 "Free Spins" and I've been trying to since TUESDAY!

I used to have over 174m coins; I'm now at 104m. AND, I've played other machines to win more coins. Since this particular challenge requires a minimum bet of 800k, coins don't go very far!

I've pretty much given up. I'd like to know if anyone else is having a hard time getting through this event.

BTW, I chose "Easy" for the level of difficulty. HA!

Lori

Great. Now I can't attach files to this message. <sigh>

JoeTheSandwich

In my experience with Kingdom and trying to trigger events, I normally drop my bet to lowest and then turn off King Mode (I beat this event on medium). Sometimes it feels like they take a while to pop, but seemingly they always do.

If I ever get concerned with bank balance issues I find that playing the 24-hour tournaments for about 30 mins jump my bank back to where I want it.

I hope my experience helps you too :)

LDH1014

In my experience with Kingdom and trying to trigger events, I normally drop my bet to lowest and then turn off King Mode (I beat this event on medium). Sometimes it feels like they take a while to pop, but seemingly they always do.

If I ever get concerned with bank balance issues I find that playing the 24-hour tournaments for about 30 mins jump my bank back to where I want it.

I hope my experience helps you too :)

LDH1014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I tried to lower my bet, but the game wouldn't allow me to. However, I haven't tried turning off "King Mode". I'll definitely try that.

I've never had good luck with The Kingdom, so I was very surprised - and pleased - when I finished the other 3 challenges within less than a day.

Thanks again!

JoeTheSandwich

Your welcome.

King Mode doubles whatever your bet is for more wilds, but b/c you are going for an event the wilds don't really mater imo. it should drop your bet a good chunk.