Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX listens after all!!!

Juan311

man!!! FTX hooks it up!! @Ben - FTX Games should get a raise!!! After years of the community crying we finally get extra rpg damage!!!! Crap can’t even use rpg anymore!!!

Doods1985

man!!! FTX hooks it up!! @Ben - FTX Games should get a raise!!! After years of the community crying we finally get extra rpg damage!!!! Crap can’t even use rpg anymore!!!

Yeah ? And in return it have 50% UNIT HEALTH BOOST , While this was crucial for RPGs since they have critically low health, it will mess up the whole balance for torches, me as a 61 level player am expecting now being raided with 4 squads of torches holding an average of 2.5 - 3 MILLIONS of health. What should i do call the avengers???
And guess what? They removed the building health bonus so even if I get the statue my self my finca still have same low health for all no deployers to enjoy! Magnificent .

Higher torchers health.
Buildings lost their health boost.
You , that's balance alright.

But it's FTX so am not surprised anymore, I swear if they introduced RAMBO as buyable sicario for 500$ , and when you level him up to 60 hel turn into Chuck Norris, with special talent of going single handed to destroy all buildings with his machine gun holding a health value of 15 million I'd still be like Meh ... Normal!

CZechwarrior

And spenders with four David and Fuegos can run to Finca without smoke. Really nice. Immortal Torchers and Fuegos