Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX, PLEASE RETURN THE FUN TO THIS GAME AGAIN!!!!

TnT

FTX, PLEASE RETURN THE FUN TO THIS GAME AGAIN!!!!

This game is DEAD....

This game is BORING....

This game is ANNOYING...

ENOUGH FTX !!!!!!!!!

This game is make 3 attacks in the wars, clear the map in 10 minutes with No-Deploy and nothing else.

No fun no nothing.

I clear my map and revenge in 10 minutes and then what do I do the rest of the time FTX? Play other game ?? Dont play any game and see my facebook?

You can do many things to return the fun to this game, but first you need to stop NO-DEPLOY in Narcos Cartel Wars.

I will put here some ideas that have been said in the forum 5000 times.

- End No-Deploy in attacks
- Put 6 attacks in Wars
- Possibility of attacking ourselves to improve our defense
- Possibility of attacking our compound so we can improve our compound (choose the number of attacks we want to do to our compound)
- Possibility of attacking the players of our cartel (training attacks and help improve their defense)
(The last three will make us more active in the game)
- A fair league system where 25 players started with zero medals and the one who took more medals won the respective prizes
- The prizes of the cartel chest more better and give influence and munition
- Save multiple teams to attack

If you have more ideas please tell me and I edit this post.

@Chase - FTX Games

Last edited:

Khawar Mahmood

This game is make 3 attacks in the wars, clear the map in 10 minutes with No-Deploy and nothing else.

No fun no nothing.

I clear my map and revenge in 10 minutes and then what do I do the rest of the time FTX? Play other game ?? Dont play any game and see my facebook?
Bro there is a very easy solution to this, do not clear your map in 10 minutes by no deploying, do deploy attack on your map and in revenges as well, this way you will at least spent more time in the game.

Neon234

From what I've observed till now, the best thing to do here is to not give suggestions to ftx. They'll do what they have in their own minds...And most of them were good additions in the last few months....but not our suggestions though.

If anyone wants to play this game for fun, there are ways...for that we need to change our gameplay and try things differently.....There are a lot of top cartels who post war videos regularly in YouTube..which can help us understand things which we don't know....for example nomads cartel

To those who are constantly no deploying on bases using their firebombs and diegos for months continuously, we have to appreciate their patience for playing in a such a boring way and wasting even 10-15 mins of their time everyday. I couldn't play with such squads for more than 2 weekends..and I've seen some people in my own cartel losing all the excitement once they have built the best squads (all firebombs as of now).

Renan

Well I still don't have a fire bomb squad at level 48. When I'm forced to deploy due to Forta, I've found a perfect balance that's both challenging and effective: flashbang/energy squad with 4 squads of Gordo. I've managed to successfully attack a level 60+ player with this combination in wars.

Attachments

Thamer

most of them were good additions in the last few months....but not our suggestions though.
I agree with you with the exception of the latest addition (Bounty Hunt or Cartel Chest 2.0)
They do come up with new stuff but it's not what the players are constantly asking for.

Well I still don't have a fire bomb squad at level 48. When I'm forced to deploy due to Forta, I've found a perfect balance that's both challenging and effective: flashbang/energy squad with 4 squads of Gordo. I've managed to successfully attack a level 60+ player with this combination in wars.
Nice job, being forced to deploy let's you explore new and interesting combinations.

I too still don't have a Firebomb Squad and I'm not sure I need one. I'm currently level 57

In wars I always aim to get the maximum damage possible(destroy the Finca last) which is fun and challenging.

I clear the outposts with a squad of Darwins (sometimes players too)
And I clear players bases with Energy/Flash squad

My goal playing this game used to be getting to a point of Abundance of resources without the need of using Shield, I feel that I reached this point.
Now I hope to see more improvements on the side of Cartels and Team play( the Bounty Hunt was not an improvement unfortunately)

Neon234

I don't know about gordos, but two flash two energy gain squads with appropriate talents (may not be the best) in combination with max level feugos is crazy. All bases are beatable without the use of a single missile or firebomb hit on defenses. I've been using them with mediocre talents itself from level 47 and I hardly failed in first attempt. Second attempt is a definite win. Actually player layout and defense talents matter more than player level.

So there are ways to have fun like @Renan said...we don't need the best or the most desired firebomb missile sqaud

Neon234

@Thamer

I think the bounty hunt event is a great step from Ftx. Reaching 14000 isn't easy. It needs strategies, coordination and team work.

The things I liked in this event.

- All opponents are matched according to the available cartel members. So everyone will get a chance to participate even when your members range from level 10-60.

- Scoring is challenging. Higher levels won't offer more points than lower levels in all cases. Bounty score depends on the overall no of cartel players and their levels. In this way they removed the player level bias in the cartels. So if a cartel has only 50-59 level players....they'll get opponents who're are also level 50-59 and with 20,40,60,100 bounty targets..( our cartel had level 15-55 players..All 50 level opponents have 100 bounty scores and the lower level ones had 20,40,60s)

- Its tough to hit 14000 mark without a squad of 30 members (as per my estimation of 160 score per person per day..which is too high)

However, There are somethings to improve. I don't want to waste time in mentioning them. Coz they're not happening anyways...

But when chest event was launched, there were only 10 chests, later they improved it to 11 and made it exciting. The rewards from the special guirellas skills for troops (four new enemy outposts) were pathetic when they launched the event...but now they're ok.

So I expect cartels to become more open while adding players and to come out of their comfort zone of 10 or 15 war participant and allow more people in wars..