Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ftx!! This war match making system sucks. Wars are becoming useless.

MR.Gautbands

Why is it that my cartel is being put agaisnt Top 20 cartels of we dont even make it to the top 1000. This is ridiculous we were once placed to face a COMPOUND level 34, and we are barely on compound level 24. It took us **** near the whole squad to destroy their compound. Nearly 10 attacks to get 75 POINTS compared to their 2 attacks to destroy our compund. Not to mention they had like 6 players over 40 and we barely have one. Wtf is going on. The war hasnt even started and my gUys are already giving up just by looking at our enemy. This wars are becoming useless. And youre not just losing one player at a time . No sir. Yall dumb asses havent realized that with this stupid match making system YOU ARE LOSING ENTIRE CARTELS.10 PLUS PLAYERS AT A TIME. WARS ARE BECOMING A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. THANKS FTX YALL REALLY REALLY SUCCEEDING AT MAKING THIS GAME USELESS AND WORTHLESS. CAN WE FAST FOREWARD TO THE FUTURE WHERE THIS FORUM IS COMPLETELY ABANDONED AND NARCOS CARTEL WARS IS JUST ANOTHER DEAD APP IN THE APP STORE? THAT WOULD HELP AND SAVE ALOT OF TIME FROM US PLAYERS THAT ARE ONLY HANGING IN THERE TO NOT GIVE UP ON OUR TEAM MATES. BUT YES THATS WHERE THIS GAME IS HEADED. AND I CANT WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL MAKE MY LIFE ALOT EASIER.

Geoff

Snap mate we the same. Currently warting against Italy one. We have 4000 medals they have 1400!! We level 55 they are 70. They are 13 in world ranking and we are 15 in U.K. They have not even deployed any troops in the war !! Starting to lose interest in this game so started playing boom beach. We have lost last 8 wars due to having no chance at all against opponents.

Eezzyy

Snap mate we the same. Currently warting against Italy one. We have 4000 medals they have 1400!! We level 55 they are 70. They are 13 in world ranking and we are 15 in U.K. They have not even deployed any troops in the war !! Starting to lose interest in this game so started playing boom beach. We have lost last 8 wars due to having no chance at all against opponents.
Lmao I seriously thought we were the only ones on a big losing streak since the last update

Queenie

Nope, going all around.. matching system needs work, to say the least. Seems every aspect of this game is going to crap..

Geoff

Get the feeling this game is going down the pot very quickly. Cartels seem to have less members in than they used to and even my cartel people are becoming bored of game so think we going to have a break from wars as no point really as we literally have no chance at all. Last war against Italy one. Out of 30 attacks 2 were deployed and rest no deploy :eek: level 57 going up against level 45. Think that's a mismatch at highest proportions ha

double pownage

Well they killed their game trying to make money.

Maybe better that we wait days for fair war then bad war

Eezzyy

Get the feeling this game is going down the pot very quickly. Cartels seem to have less members in than they used to and even my cartel people are becoming bored of game so think we going to have a break from wars as no point really as we literally have no chance at all. Last war against Italy one. Out of 30 attacks 2 were deployed and rest no deploy :eek: level 57 going up against level 45. Think that's a mismatch at highest proportions ha
Yea we stopped having wars because we would be put against teams with no 30 plus level players only 40 level players like wtf...whos supposed to attack if all the players are atleast 6 levels ahead...smh @Chase - FTX Games still waiting on your response about these wars