Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FTX You know HAPPY PLAYERS means HAPPY FAT WALLETS for you too right.?

Eezzy

Banned
Its pathetic. All FTX has left to do is actually reach inside our pockets and get our money them selves. They keep making this game so difficult that u either have to spend money or quit playing. And trust me FTX the majority of ur players will quit playing. Im level 42 and i Have to work atleast 2 or 3 days to upgrade anythkng thats worth upgrading. I spend almost 400k money to fight in wars and get about 600k of money reward. thats maybe 200k profit . i cant even level up my sicarios one level with that time of money. and it takes me 2 days to make 200k money profit in a war. thats a joke. And lets not mention the last useless event. This game is on its dying bed. I dont think its difficult to underatand that something has to be enjoyable to be addicted to. And this game is getting hard to enjoy. if FTX wants to make money they need to focus on their players needs. Listen to their feedback. that will make players actually feel good about spending money on the game. I bet they would make more money if they liatened to our feedback and stop making this game so hard to play....feels like the only way u can play this game its of u spend gold all the time..

Eezzy

Banned
Well said Eezzy, there's a lot of not happy players, they would be stupid not to listen, I for one ain't spending no more on this game
i stopped spending Money on this game..i use tosoend 10 bucks a week. Til i realized i wasmt gettin my moneys worth.

Eezzy

Banned
Problem is there are new players joining all the time who will spend money and the guys who will just keep on spending to boost their ego.

FTX want 1 player to spend $500 instead of 500 players to spend $1
you show right...their mentality is stupud tho..think about it. The players spendimg big money will keep spending no matter what. So thats pocket money but like u said the 500 players not spending a dollar..thats their loss

Marcus

I dont know about you but i aint seen no $1 deals,all mine are 28.99,71.99 and 148.99(when i bought a 71.99 pack a few months ago,dont spend anything now)
And yes there are new players joining the game, however many quit before they spend money.
Eeezy is right,game is dying, thats why at lvl 44, im getting same lvl 46 & 47 players attacking my finca regularly.
And that too is how they are losing money, why would a player who is getting easy resources from attacking lower lvl players want to spend money?
And then those lower level players quit game as it becomes impossible to grow and it no longer is enjoyable.
Its a lose lose situation for ftx games, thats why theyve been throwing all these desperate deals of late at players,simply because revenues are dropping
Problem is there are new players joining all the time who will spend money and the guys who will just keep on spending to boost their ego.

FTX want 1 player to spend $500 instead of 500 players to spend $1

Eezzy

Banned
I dont know about you but i aint seen no $1 deals,all mine are 28.99,71.99 and 148.99(when i bought a 71.99 pack a few months ago,dont spend anything now)
And yes there are new players joining the game, however many quit before they spend money.
Eeezy is right,game is dying, thats why at lvl 44, im getting same lvl 46 & 47 players attacking my finca regularly.
And that too is how they are losing money, why would a player who is getting easy resources from attacking lower lvl players want to spend money?
And then those lower level players quit game as it becomes impossible to grow and it no longer is enjoyable.
Its a lose lose situation for ftx games, thats why theyve been throwing all these desperate deals of late at players,simply because revenues are dropping
i swear they tru to short you on your dollar tho. I thought about spending money today. 10 dollars. but they got the same shirry deals from months ago..same weak *** sicarios. They try to give u the cheapest wwakest deals for your money. like **** FTX i aint spending **** til they put their customers first. .. Their CEO should be fired. Sonce whem do ppl spend moneu willingly and pay to be ripped off....like do i have to buy the 99 dollar deals to ger the good 5 or 6 star sicarios or wtf. Theres sicarios o aomt never knew existex bwcUse o keep gettin the same weak *** lions n limons, the same ******* sicarios...dumb *** mentality frfr.

Dan

It's probably the dev don't know what they really want. With current $$ squeeze and refusing to provide rewards and stingy with gold rewards, the more dedicated f2p players are quitting at L30-L40 if they still hang around as it will be extremely difficult to move forward. The p2p players will eventually quit from lack of players to atk (as only f2p players left at higher levels) and Cartel at higher levels will find much harder to get wars @ higher level, so eventually p2p players will quit too. :eek: Dev had much to learn from Super****

HerrRossi0201

I am pretty sure p2p players will quit too. The goal should be to offer a product that good the p2p players are willling to spend more cash and the f2p players are encouraged to spend some cash. Unfortunately the product becomes worse.

Marcus

It's probably the dev don't know what they really want. With current $$ squeeze and refusing to provide rewards and stingy with gold rewards, the more dedicated f2p players are quitting at L30-L40 if they still hang around as it will be extremely difficult to move forward. The p2p players will eventually quit from lack of players to atk (as only f2p players left at higher levels) and Cartel at higher levels will find much harder to get wars @ higher level, so eventually p2p players will quit too. :eek: Dev had much to learn from Super****
Its already happening Dan, I'm a lvl 44 player now and am getting hit by same lvl 46 and 47 players on a regular basis and its due to players who have already quit the game.
As more and more players quit, then actual opponents become less and so to compensate, the developers have no option but to merge higher and lower levels together.
The downside to this is,those higher lvl players stop spending because theyre getting easy resources and the lower levels stop buying due to unfairness of being easy plunder with the inevitable that more players leave the game.
Something has to give and if FTX can't get their SH!T together, then it will most likely be more players leaving the game.
I recently went to update game and looked at reviews on google play store and its not looking good for recruiting new players also with the amount of negative reviews concerning game.

Eezzy

Banned
Its already happening Dan, I'm a lvl 44 player now and am getting hit by same lvl 46 and 47 players on a regular basis and its due to players who have already quit the game.
As more and more players quit, then actual opponents become less and so to compensate, the developers have no option but to merge higher and lower levels together.
The downside to this is,those higher lvl players stop spending because theyre getting easy resources and the lower levels stop buying due to unfairness of being easy plunder with the inevitable that more players leave the game.
Something has to give and if FTX can't get their SH!T together, then it will most likely be more players leaving the game.
I recently went to update game and looked at reviews on google play store and its not looking good for recruiting new players also with the amount of negative reviews concerning game.
the sad part is once a player losses interest they aint coming back. I mean once u go out of business you will never comeback again. So if yall wanna actually be the best game there is out there yall have the potential to be if the effort is put forth right. Dont expect to fix all the issues all late amd try to bring back old players cuz they wont come back