Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FUEGOES

Willow

When is ftx fixing this fault with fuegos when a base or outpost is destroyed. They run off and get blown up by c4 after buildings are down.. it has been reported numerous times before but still not a fix... what is the go ftx..

Gorilas

In the nex
When is ftx fixing this fault with fuegos when a base or outpost is destroyed. They run off and get blown up by c4 after buildings are down.. it has been reported numerous times before but still not a fix... what is the go ftx..
Ftx will fix this issue In the next update for sure ....lol!lol!

Willow

Yep how many times have we heard that LMAO..
Level 61 required

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Willow! I took a look with the email you have on file here in the forums and cannot see a support request regarding this issue. When you or anyone else see this issue, please send us a report immediately after by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. This will send our team your game logs and we can then find the source of the issue and rectify it.

So if you have seen this issue as well @Gorilas (or anyone else who visits this thread), please send a report immediately after seeing this issue!

H2O

It happens all the time!! destroy a base with zero casualties but the fuegos dont seem to be done and keep running around the base trying to attack lol. Please fix

ACK Kappa

Hello @Willow! I took a look with the email you have on file here in the forums and cannot see a support request regarding this issue. When you or anyone else see this issue, please send us a report immediately after by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. This will send our team your game logs and we can then find the source of the issue and rectify it.

So if you have seen this issue as well @Gorilas (or anyone else who visits this thread), please send a report immediately after seeing this issue!

@April - FTX Games You do have an account operating in Narcos so you will be able to see for yourself, Switch your squads over to Fuegos and attack a player base....You could then report the problem directly to the game Developers please.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

I think this bug is related to the Improved Propoganda skill set. I see it most with Fuegos but it happens to me with Flacos too. Troops with IP keep moving toward the buildings that haven’t blown up yet, after the finca has been destroyed.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@April - FTX Games You do have an account operating in Narcos so you will be able to see for yourself, Switch your squads over to Fuegos and attack a player base....You could then report the problem directly to the game Developers please.
This is very true, but our support team needs game logs from as many players as possible in order to quickly find the source of an error. So please report this if you do see it in-game.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I think this bug is related to the Improved Propoganda skill set. I see it most with Fuegos but it happens to me with Flacos too. Troops with IP keep moving toward the buildings that haven’t blown up yet, after the finca has been destroyed.
Thank you very much for this insight Shark! Please do send your game logs by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu, and include this theory so that our team can look into it further.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

People with this complain: I think I noticed it only happens when “focus” is in cooldown. Like when darting for the finca with all squads.

I noticed this because on an attack only one squad’s focus was in cooldown and only this squad kept moving after the finca was destroyed.

I wasn’t even using David or IP.