Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fuse talent. Fix generator !!!!

Psih0m0d0p0p

This seems a big issue to me,it’s ridiculous to spend over 4000 gold to get I decent talent I am not talking of perfect talent just saying a decent . To get 2 talent for this amount witch is way too expensive because u generator when change talent constantly shows and repeat talent witch I already pass before that is RIDICULOUS!!!! I spend 4000 gold on u sale event to get 2 4/5 and 3/5 talent waaaaay to expensive. Please if I already spending this money on the game at least fix u generator to not repeat same talents. Best regards

Bogan

You have to think about it every talent has 1/5,2/5,3/5,4/5,5/5 so there are a lot of talents for you to cycle through before u get to the end of the wheel. There are a couple talents that do repeat,
In attack sics the only talents that repeat are squad health and squad damage
In defence sics it’s building damage and building health these 4 talents will repeat twice from memory

Psih0m0d0p0p

You have to think about it every talent has 1/5,2/5,3/5,4/5,5/5 so there are a lot of talents for you to cycle through before u get to the end of the wheel. There are a couple talents that do repeat,
In attack sics the only talents that repeat are squad health and squad damage
In defence sics it’s building damage and building health these 4 talents will repeat twice from memory
That’s my POINT why they have to repeat if I already pass them spending amount of gold that’s the whole point of my question. Why spend double amount of gold to get same thing witch I already pass ?????? I don’t minde the 1/5 , 2/5 ect. But repeating same thing is so stupid and they need to fix that .