Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fusing sicarios talents

John malone

I am writing this to complain about fusing sicarios. I am trying to fuse a six-star scorpion into a 7 Star David. I want to acquire scorpions firebomb talent for my David. I have spent way too much gold on this. I have been trying to attempt this for about 3 weeks. And I have not got the desire Talent as of yet. Ft X Games claims that fusing talents is a random thing. That the talent list is always at random. But it really doesn't seem like it. I know that scorpions ability will stack with a David too. So I want to know what the problem is? Why do you have to spend so much gold in order to acquire a new talent for your sicario?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @John malone, I'm really sorry you haven't achieved the Talent you're looking for. Acquisition and fusion is random, so the only option is to keep trying until you see the Talent that you like.

John malone

No it is not. I have been through the list at least three times. I see the same talents pop up over and over again. It is not at random.

Naptownmark

No it is not. I have been through the list at least three times. I see the same talents pop up over and over again. It is not at random.
Far from random. Seems as if they weed out what's popular n will give u -- over n over sometimes the same -- multiple times n a row, or depending on the amount of gold u have the system automatically sets itself up to get all tht gold by dishing out motor damage, rpg damage or something they know we dnt want. I've used 20,000 gold before n only got health to all buildings once

Last edited by a moderator: