Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

game crashes sometimes while playing

Calia

I really like this strategy, but sometimes I have problems while playing. the game just turns off, crashes and you need to re-enter it. loading is in progress, and the game often continues from the moment it took off. but sometimes it shows the start screen. the phone memory is half full. what could be the problem?
Regards,
Amanda Cali

Last edited:

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Calia ! Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Our support team will need your game logs in order to start investigating the issue. When you have a crash happen, please re-enter the game, go to the Settings menu, and choose "Report an issue." This will send your game logs and allow our team to start the search for the issue's source.

Thank you!

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

In my recent experience the game works perfectly on devices with 2gb of ram or better. Below that was either very slow for an old Samsung I tried or crashing on iPhone 6 and older. iPhone 6s and better works perfectly.

Warring players can’t afford to have the app crash, so best is to recommend everyone use a device with 2gb of ram or better.

gogaie11

hi
i;m costi capo of BIRDS FOR ME..
loading is in progress, and the game often continues from the moment it took off. but sometimes it shows the start screen. the phone memory is half full. what could be the problem?
I HAVE armor x ulefone device.. this is from yesterday...

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there @gogaie11 , we have been hearing some reports similar to your own. If you are able to, please send a ticket from within the game right after a crash occurs. This can be done by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. This will send our team your game logs and allow them to better find the source of the issue.

If you are not able to send a ticket from within the game, then at least email our support team at narcos@ftxgames.com. This will allow them to keep track of how many users are experiencing this issue.

Thank you!!