Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game is Destroyed

The Game is getting Worst in Every Update.

• Agree

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Not Agree

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well! Maybe my last post...

TBH! Today i experience since playing from over 2 years the reality of this game.
Anyone knows??? No... Let me tell.

We are playing this game with one another...but Ftx is too is playing, not the game---They playing with us.

• First, Everyone was shown that the Diegos arw awesome. People bought many packages to make stronger teams. Ftx became greedy. Make people fool for Brosko and introduce him for extra health and good position.

• Once people were happy with that, the introduce Forta, people bought her and that was the biggest mistake by all of us. If we had objected that time we wouldnt have seen this day... okay let it go.
After forta people thought to make firebomb squad. So ftx introduces brone and segador. All of us were mad for them. Started purchasing, leveling up ftx account too. Once they were full with that, they wanted to play again with us, so introduce miguel.

• i know some might comment that they did that on players demand but every player will demand free gold free resources free talents free dices will they give????? They only listen to what is profitable for them.

• When people put miguel snd forta, 3 la quica and 1 Rosa squad were started making by people... Wow! It's working everyone said. Ftx were laughimg at all -- and let us enjoy for a little time. Then introduce bounty hunt which everyone knows gives how much money to ftx. And once people are happy with that, Mr. Padrino(extra finca health + additional sicario) gets entry. Ftx, people asked for fair league system not sicario challenges.

• Same if we see in defend. They first entered Reaper, people bought him upgraded him they entered butcher. People bought him upgraded him they brough sapper.... then pacho now isabella. Oh C'mon guys... we should atleast be now aware what they doing with us. They're listening to us. But working on whatever it is profitable for them. They are offering us sweets, but its containing poison which burning our hearts. Soo better for me to quit and give your precious time to your family. Buy something for your family with that money, help some needy. You will feel relax. Not like you do purchasing in Narcos and still fear that it might not get ruined in coming days.

Please it's my last post so no negative comments from those who had given good to the game and we all play with eachother. Just would like to see whether i am wrong or right. Just say that please Friends.

Take Care.
Best wishes to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scorpion was having 35% firebomb when introduced. Then they make him 21%. Now he is totally --by miguel, gd and mr padrino health to finca.

Last edited by a moderator:
People play game to get relax and timepass when they free. Not like ftx think they should leave job and destroy everybase deploying troops. Deploying is fun in wars but for map you have to wait again and again for reinforcement. Nobody is sooo free ftx. If people wont do jobs, they wont be able to pay you too. Think about it.

Doods1985

Well! Maybe my last post...

TBH! Today i experience since playing from over 2 years the reality of this game.
Anyone knows??? No... Let me tell.

We are playing this game with one another...but Ftx is too is playing, not the game---They playing with us.

• First, Everyone was shown that the Diegos arw awesome. People bought many packages to make stronger teams. Ftx became greedy. Make people fool for Brosko and introduce him for extra health and good position.

• Once people were happy with that, the introduce Forta, people bought her and that was the biggest mistake by all of us. If we had objected that time we wouldnt have seen this day... okay let it go.
After forta people thought to make firebomb squad. So ftx introduces brone and segador. All of us were mad for them. Started purchasing, leveling up ftx account too. Once they were full with that, they wanted to play again with us, so introduce miguel.

• i know some might comment that they did that on players demand but every player will demand free gold free resources free talents free dices will they give????? They only listen to what is profitable for them.

• When people put miguel snd forta, 3 la quica and 1 Rosa squad were started making by people... Wow! It's working everyone said. Ftx were laughimg at all -- and let us enjoy for a little time. Then introduce bounty hunt which everyone knows gives how much money to ftx. And once people are happy with that, Mr. Padrino(extra finca health + additional sicario) gets entry. Ftx, people asked for fair league system not sicario challenges.

• Same if we see in defend. They first entered Reaper, people bought him upgraded him they entered butcher. People bought him upgraded him they brough sapper.... then pacho now isabella. Oh C'mon guys... we should atleast be now aware what they doing with us. They're listening to us. But working on whatever it is profitable for them. They are offering us sweets, but its containing poison which burning our hearts. Soo better for me to quit and give your precious time to your family. Buy something for your family with that money, help some needy. You will feel relax. Not like you do purchasing in Narcos and still fear that it might not get ruined in coming days.

Please it's my last post so no negative comments from those who had given good to the game and we all play with eachother. Just would like to see whether i am wrong or right. Just say that please Friends.

Take Care.
Best wishes to all.

FTX team everytime someone posts that's he quits :
IMG_20181130_103302.jpg

quarpint

Dude I totally agree.Look new skills they put one skill for making stun one skill to remove them, its like ground defence and Big Bang 2 skills opposite to each other.Whats the point only MONEY.It s so obvious.
fyi:

It's not! Flashed buildings also take more damage from troops because of bb, while gd only counters missiles and bombs. Moreover a flashed finca takes more damage if buildings are getting destroyed.

Dario1

So whats your point?Its not excaclty the opposite is somehow opposite?I dont get what you said..

quarpint

So whats your point?Its not excaclty the opposite is somehow opposite?I dont get what you said..

Of course making money is in their mind, it's in every company's mind..

Gd counters bb only for rockets and bombs. It doesn't counter the fact that buildings take more damage from troops, that's why flashbang troops eat up everything so fast. Another great feature for nD (especially with quicas+fb) is that the finca takes a lot of damage when you destroy buildings.
And because of bb, sics can stun the defensive building they are shooting at or make the enemy miss a few times.

These little things make the game so beautiful..

Dario1

Dude do you even compare the flashbang attacks with firebomb or missile?Ground defence didn't even make it hard for no deploy players even when they release Miguel it didint make a difference.The fact that when you destroy a building finca lose life its the same for no deploy players too they get that little that they need.Never Forget a flash player need 12 sicarios for war while firebomb only 4.I dont get your point and I dont see any benefit for players who are using flash back then or even now that it became useless.This game was beautiful before skills after that ftx try to make tricks to get money.

quarpint

Dude do you even compare the flashbang attacks with firebomb or missile?Ground defence didn't even make it hard for no deploy players even when they release Miguel it didint make a difference.The fact that when you destroy a building finca lose life its the same for no deploy players too they get that little that they need.Never Forget a flash player need 12 sicarios for war while firebomb only 4.I dont get your point and I dont see any benefit for players who are using flash back then or even now that it became useless.This game was beautiful before skills after that ftx try to make tricks to get money.
A missile/firebomb squad was easy to get, I don't know why you went full in on flashbang in that stage of the game..

Dario1

I am a very old player I started diego/flash talents then Diego/missle then I committed full on flashbang it was only logical that at some point they will stop no deploy attacks.Flashbang was a safe bet plus more fun to play cause of full deploy.And look what they did they stopped no deploy same time with the destruction of flashbang attacks.

ipasher

We need a Sicario that nerf all other Sicarios
We already have one - David and his ugly mask wearing twin brother Parca. Gonna have their big boob sister (BTW any idea why all those female sicarios have such big boobs?) or another brother in next few months

YKa

looks that mission completed ;)
FTX drew out max donations for this project and working now for new "milch cow" .
Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements (Plamee +FTX games) released in Russian segment already.