Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Keeps Freezing Mid Battle

lobsterboy

I have had the game freeze on me 4 times in the last couple of hours right in the middle of battles. Anyone else having this issue? I am on Android (Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge) and haven't seen this problem since i started playing. I have tried clearing the cache on the game and restarting my phone and the issue persists. Any ideas or suggestions?

Reactions: DSD

Chino

Had the same issue for quite sometime but for them to help they'll need your phone logs as well but the link I get sent is full of viruses and my pc won't let me download the application they use.

Try closing all other apps when playing this game it helps alleviate the freezing or complete crashing of game when attacking.

Juan Crashy

Same thing is happening to me. I'm using a samsung edge S6 but other cartel members have confirmed they are having the same problem. This needs to be looked at please.

sky_high

i'm having a similiar issue. i know it's the game (froze 3-5 times off and on and even on replays) because the display around the outside of the game responds also i haven't had any freeze of any kind in over a month. guys in my cartel are also experiencing this issue as well.

Katie

Same issue same phone just started late last night and through today and it kills all my guys

Juan Crashy

Its definitely server side, i just did a fresh install on a 2nd device and it did the same thing.

F0fu5c0

Same here. In the middle of a war and failed attacks already because of this. Urgent fix, please.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
It's happening to me and my Cartel Members & were in middle of a Cartel War have several Fails because of it. I'm playing on my Galaxy S5 (don't laugh lol ) & my tablet and both are freezing.

Eezzy

Banned
Yup!!!!same **** here...we need to go on strike...i couldnt evem hold my #1 spot on my weekly league smh

Don_Jalopy

Same here - Google Nexus 6P - latest build. I have to force close the app and then it will just do it again at random... could be in a fight, could be editing the base, could be any screen and it will happen.