Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game not loading after update

KMagilton

I updated my game last night and haven't been able to get into the game since, it keeps freezing when loading, I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game but without success, I'm playing on iOS, how can I resolve this issue?

Torz

I updated my game last night and haven't been able to get into the game since, it keeps freezing when loading, I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game but without success, I'm playing on iOS, how can I resolve this issue?
I have the same problem with ios, i tried to play with my account in a android device but the game not load too :(:mad:

ScArFaC3

Banned
Every time an update is issued my game gets fragged it loads to 100percent I hear the stupid trucks then error code 70100 restart...I won't change my review of this game until they can update without errors and actually get their shizzems right!!!

ScArFaC3

Banned
Did you solve? Support team helped you?
No not at all, no one has bothered to actually help me...i will no longer support ftx because the least they can do is make sure their product is working, I've spent money on this app but now I don't even know if I'm still going through to diamond league II...I've put a lot of time into this and regret that decision now...

Master B

If you are on your own internet (from mobile phone) try connecting on wifi.. and wait a couple of minutes.. and if you are on wifi, try connecting to your own mobile internet.. :))

ScArFaC3

Banned
I've tried everything reinstall, clearing app data, it works while playing a lvl 5 account, but the second I try go into my lvl 34 account I get error code 70100 the game will now restart....its been 3days and I've received no assistance whatsoever!!! I will never spend money on this bolloks again...

fahdi1985

same is happening with me. i cannot access my game since last 2 days and it's very frustrating. i don't know what ftx wants from us.

ScArFaC3

Banned
My games been down since the update...wtf!!!, well congrats FTX I've started playing clash...never been one for bows arrows and swords but you get two builders and their **** actually works unlike this app that you have destroyed I will gladly support supercell because they actually work!!! F#@# You FTX!!! Mother truckers!!!

ScArFaC3

Banned
I have not received as much as an email from FTX attempting to solve this problem so I'm done! I'm over this, every single update makes my game crash and its down for four days atleast! I've supported this failure at life enough! And all the resources you've received you still can't make it work!!!! F#@# YOU!!!!

KMagilton

I have not received as much as an email from FTX attempting to solve this problem so I'm done! I'm over this, every single update makes my game crash and its down for four days atleast! I've supported this failure at life enough! And all the resources you've received you still can't make it work!!!! F#@# YOU!!!!
I got my game back, Dario at FTX sorted it for me without even sending game logs, try mailing them like I did through the contact us at the bottom of the page

ScArFaC3

Banned
I've tried everything all forums...mailing them nothing works...day four...no improvement...every update frags my game...it takes four to five days before they do jack...don't think FTX is good at this app development stuff...

fahdi1985

same here. haven't been able to access my game since last 3 days. why is there tons of errors whenever there is a new update. i don't understand please fix this connection issue asap