Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game play improvement

ayet

I just have an idea to improve game play and make it more logical. I propose that every player can use a defense sicario just once on his base so he can't use for example 5 Reaper as all players do. I think that game play will become much better.

lobsterboy

I just have an idea to improve game play and make it more logical. I propose that every player can use a defense sicario just once on his base so he can't use for example 5 Reaper as all players do. I think that game play will become much better.
I really like this idea - perhaps the same should apply for offensive sicarios.

ayet

As you see every body use 4 Diego in attack just to destroy RL then Diego become a stupid solder who oppose his self first and die easily. There are many good sicarios that we can't use just because we have to destroy RL before deposing our soldiers. So the game become an empire of Diego and Reaper and the one who have the better of them become unbreakable .

F0fu5c0

Won't happen, because a lot of players paid good money to get good Diegos and Wolverines (sorry, Reapers) and this would reduce their value.

Stupit idea
Lets just give you 5 purple reapers with x2 building health 15% so you can be happy.
Stop trying to change everything you cant efford ...

BillyBob

Banned
Bad idea.
Already working on 5th Reaper"Rank" upgrade from 42% to 49 % with the extra 20 + 16 talent health on all 5.

Not that they work because nobody deploys troops anyway...:eek:

1 Bomb run....then Finca gets that special missisle treatment. :mad:

D-Block2

Banned
When I see 5 REAPERS I LAUGH!!!! No power on those RLs whatsoever.....freeze and continue with your regularly scheduled programming :cool:

ayet

Every body think just about winning without thinking about the pleasure of the game, the builder of narcos create every week one or two new sicario that we will never use, I have another suggestion, maybe they can limit the building bonuses they can get from sicario to 100 or 150 percent then the game become more logical and reasonable. Every body have to use his mind and his imagination to create a base who can stop enemy attack not just use his money to get a maximum of reaper then no body attack him.

Anonymus

Every body think just about winning without thinking about the pleasure of the game, the builder of narcos create every week one or two new sicario that we will never use, I have another suggestion, maybe they can limit the building bonuses they can get from sicario to 100 or 150 percent then the game become more logical and reasonable. Every body have to use his mind and his imagination to create a base who can stop enemy attack not just use his money to get a maximum of reaper then no body attack him.
Reapers no problem. Shock and or baby ))

Anonymus

You probably mean "shock and awe". Not sure what that means in this particular Reaper case though.
I tried to be short. Shock and kill. I kill RLs with 100k health. Full scale reapers waste of money. It won't protect them ))))