Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gameplay/combat Mechanics

redsquirrel83

I have looked all over and I cannot find any type of a guide that explains how the game’s combat mechanics and officer stats work (ex. what do cloak, morale, scan do; how does the defense stat work, what are the benefits of leveling officers, etc). There is just the occasional little tidbit in the loading screen. Has anyone come across anything?

BlSsdprncs

Hello I am new to the game and I am completely lost as to how up grade my team. The power says 2540 but the health is only 700. I do not know how the moral combat works etc...

daddya&k

I am a firm believer that you should learn or read about some the basics of game. But it is alot more fun ( not the fastest or maybe best) to figure things out for your self. I have seen tons of different ideas ( ways of doing things). Trial and error is much more rewarding in the end. What works for some or alot may not work for you. And you have to decide if you work for accomplishment or buy your way up Through the levels.....