Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

General Overview, Suggestions and praises

ds84k0

This is hands down one of the absolute best mobile slot games available in any app store at the moment. THANK you!! Great job!

PRO'S:
  • Great details!
  • selection of different machines
  • Each with Unique features and bonus plays (some with multiple features!)
  • Many of the higher level locked machines are periodically unlocked for all players whether it's for a tournament or regular slot play. Most recently CLEAR, which I love! Great keep em coming!
  • Very detailed and realistic play.
  • Great soundfx.
  • Overall a great slot atmosphere!
*I haven't spent any money in this game, over the 3 months I've played it 2-3x a day for 30 minutes to an hour. It is very possible to hit big jackpots, collect great bonus coins/free coins and many chests. It's all about how you play. Also I take advantage of the free coin posts on Facebook, Twitter, and the email list.

CON's:
  1. Daily Run Spin amounts continue to be extremely small regardless of level; please add tiers so the higher the level I am on, the higher the average reward is.
  2. When playing Hero's Chest Rewards, even on "easy" sometimes the minimum bet is $30k +.... Which is a lot for us players who don't spend any money but play every day. Easy should have much lower minimum bets.
  3. Add more tournaments please!!
Overall great game just as it is. Thanks guys!