Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anyone found?

BOBGYRO

A better alternative to this game yet? This game for me at least has gotten to the point that capitalism has drained all the fun out of it, any better alternatives people have found?

Thanks

Hesperian

Boom Beach is the best of this style of game, and you do not need to pay to remain competitive. Narcos is basically a copy of Plamee's other game Army of Heroes, which is meant to be a competitor for Boom Beach. The only problem with Boom Beach is it doesn't have wars, but it does have giant bases for your task force to team up on and take down (think Narcos compounds, only much bigger). The flexibility with troops and attacks you can pull off really place it in a league well above Narcos, which is an extremely rigid game. it's top tier, whereas Narcos is questionably middle tier. I've been playing Boom Beach for some two years now and I don't plan to quit anytime soon.

Oh, and the Mega Crab event is awesome.

BillyBob

Banned
Well said.
Also still play boom Beach which is probably one of the best games out there.

Eezzy

Banned
this gake has the potential to be the best game ever....not to mention the money making potential. They rather steal ur money rather than improve their game amd make u willinly pay for it

Shank

Meh...

I'm level 62 in boom beach and bored to tears. It WAS fun, not anymore. Unimaginative new content, events once every 6 months, only 1 upgrade possible at a time unless you spend money (and by the time they released tha ability I was already 50+), no revenge ability, no task force vs task force wars.

Boom Beach is great at the start, but it gets old quick with the lack of content and fun things to do. Map clearing and op attacks get tedious after the 50,000th time.

Hesperian

I'm level 62 in boom beach and bored to tears.
That's your problem. You're at end game, so there isn't as much for you to do. Every game gets like that once you're approaching a maxed out base. Whereas with Narcos I'm mid game and I'm already relatively bored because I'm stagnating in a poorly designed game and I refuse to reward FTX/Plamee by spending money. The only thing that keeps me playing is my cartel and not wanting to let them down with wars, but even that has been wearing extremely thin, especially with every base having rocket launchers with unreasonable amounts of health (encountered rockets with +102k health the other day, smh).

Boom Beach really does need TFvsTF though, but the team, since it's so small, seems to think regular updates are worth more than taking the time to do one massive TFvsTF update. Of course, the community disagrees, but hey, what are you going to do? It's still miles better than Narcos in just about every way.

Matt

@Hesperian

I,m with u on the rocket launcher health it's too much had one base on my map with nearly 120k Health 5 rockets to kill one just upgraded to helipad 19 and all I got was a +2 energy which gives u nothing the devs have given too much energy to defence so should give some to attack to even it out, no doubt they will be some comments that say pay more money but I ain't spending no more money on this game especially the way it is at the mo

Hesperian

@Hesperian

I,m with u on the rocket launcher health it's too much had one base on my map with nearly 120k Health 5 rockets to kill one just upgraded to helipad 19 and all I got was a +2 energy which gives u nothing the devs have given too much energy to defence so should give some to attack to even it out, no doubt they will be some comments that say pay more money but I ain't spending no more money on this game especially the way it is at the mo
Ignore those comments. If people want to dump their cash into a game that is clearly broken, let them. The question is, how much are we supposed to pay before we're allowed to voice our complaints? There are clear issues with the game, and the only way around them is to spend money, which is entirely the point of these issues existing. When am I allowed to be dissatisfied with this? When I've spent $5? $20? $50? $500? At that rate we should never have a complaint about anything because clearly we could just spend more and more money! THAT'S the solution! smh

Shank

That's your problem. You're at end game, so there isn't as much for you to do. Every game gets like that once you're approaching a maxed out base. Whereas with Narcos I'm mid game and I'm already relatively bored because I'm stagnating in a poorly designed game and I refuse to reward FTX/Plamee by spending money. The only thing that keeps me playing is my cartel and not wanting to let them down with wars, but even that has been wearing extremely thin, especially with every base having rocket launchers with unreasonable amounts of health (encountered rockets with +102k health the other day, smh).

Boom Beach really does need TFvsTF though, but the team, since it's so small, seems to think regular updates are worth more than taking the time to do one massive TFvsTF update. Of course, the community disagrees, but hey, what are you going to do? It's still miles better than Narcos in just about every way.
If they have 100k rls then that means they loaded up on health and no damage.

Missile their pcs and go in with 40 gordos. The rls won't even scratch them and as long as you deal with the high damage single target defenses, you will steamroll him.

If you're not confident doing that, then use a flash team. My flash is 27.4 secs, each attack takes a minute or so...so 2 flash and his defenses are stunned almost the entire fight. Surely within the first half of the battle you should have them killed or engaged.

Try one of those and see how it works for you.

Spizike

I play Boom Beach and I love it. This game here is flawed. I've spent money on it but I quit spending after I bought a Brone and spent 3k gold trying to get a good talent for him and didn't get anything remotely worth it for a talent. I can understand the developers needing money to keep the game going but ripping off customers is not the way to do it in my opinion.

Del

I reckon u should be able to choose and buy ur talents
If that was to happen that really would be the end of this game.Can you imagine what it would be like if everyone had maxed Reapers and Diego's!It's bad enough as it is just now.

Matt

If that was to happen that really would be the end of this game.Can you imagine what it would be like if everyone had maxed Reapers and Diego's!It's bad enough as it is just now.
At least it would even things out at the mo there's to much strength in defence they need to strengthen up attack

BillyBob

Banned
Missile their pcs and go in with 40 gordos
This must be coming from someone in the 50's or 60's.

This is happening down here in the lowly 40's where nobody can save to upgrade anything anymore because the boats are gone.

Oh wait. Solution.!!
Spend mega-bux upgrading everything...What was I thinking.:eek:

Shank

This must be coming from someone in the 50's or 60's.

This is happening down here in the lowly 40's where nobody can save to upgrade anything anymore because the boats are gone.

Oh wait. Solution.!!
Spend mega-bux upgrading everything...What was I thinking.:eek:
I'm level 47.

Take the good advice about how to obtain upgrades once the pay-wall appears for you.

Map clear and clean out revenge attacks. Buy 2 day shield for 120 gold. Let map and revenge refill and rampage again. Repeat until desired upgrade is obtained. When computer (pve) bases spawn kill them with some Darwin's if you have any handy to boost your reward, and since computer bases don't break your shield you can kill them as soon as they spawn.

Priscilla Moreland

Now a day I am playing a shooter video game on PS4, well this game can also be played on other consoles. I used my PlayStation Plus subscription card to play this game. If you are interested then you can visit this site to know more about it.