Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have YOU noticed?

BillyBob

Banned
Have you noticed the "LOW" amount of the real early players that use to be & are either gone or not on this forum?
Have they quit this game?
Where are they?
D-block? # infinity:eek:

Why am I even writing this :oops:

Game is dead:(

Reactions: Del

flow

I think D Block is quitting the game.
D is still aktiv! But he told me that he is now not longer able to joon the forum, he is not only banned , he is blocked! Join coke tyrannts if you like to talk to him!

Shady

Banned
Yeah me too. Banned and blocked. Haven't spent a brass farthing since I made my position clear and I think the vast majority have quit buying gold. I used to be on the game 24hrs a day and now rarely play but just join in wars.

What a shame and a jolly good mess ftx have created for themselves

Jamal

Banned
D is still aktiv! But he told me that he is now not longer able to joon the forum, he is not only banned , he is blocked! Join coke tyrannts if you like to talk to him!
I see. So he's IP was blocked.
Just say that we miss his chat. :D

F0fu5c0

Did you seriously expect folks whose posts where 99.9% garbage to be allowed by FTX to keep posting?

EgregiousParagon.

Name one forum where you can continually insult the moderator and Not be banned or ip blocked. I actually think it is funny that D-Block is blocked. How did he know:)