Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

having an issue i cannot kill any base at all lvl 43

yazmo

yea i guess its self explanatory, even the ia base i cannot destroy them
4 rocket launcher 5 slow down 5 canon etc...

all with 30k++ hp its been 2 week i have barely destroy anything, when i do look for another after few day its give me a base with even higher lvl

if i try to look for a new one bcuz its hard why on earth you give me the next one 3 lvl higher that do not make sense all the stuff on the market i cant buy
bcuz i have no red and blu medals, i have like 865 medals, and i spend like 100$ on the game,l and currently i cannot beat anything unless i get very very lucky, its not even fun anymore

Vinnie Di Maggio

You have probably upgraded a lot of defences and production/storage buildings, thus making you level up quickly. You are matched against players your level +/- 3, so you probably should stop all upgrades that are not offensive right now. Focus mainly on training camp, choose one or two soldier types only and invest on them, match your sicarios with the troops you are actually using,, boost your missile, focus, healing and flashbang in priority. Upgrade helipad and squad camps too, but nothing else until you reach the maximum level for your finca level.

This may take a while before you catch up, and you may have to actually let some ressources go to waste (because you will need more cash than anything else), but it is a sure path to easy wins.

Mike Toreno

Level 43 Finca? Or Player? BTW the maxed out levels of structures rss/def does not reward much XP to level up. What players need is a more efficient system to level up. For instance Missions that will greatly increase EXP gained by Sicarios/Base/Finca Levels !