Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How are we supposed to upgrade the finca? (ie Balance the game...)

NicoScience

I am now level 43, and can upgrade the finca to level 18.
Finca 18 needs: 4M wood, 3M stone, 2M steel.

How seriously this game can ask us to gather 4M wood. Knowing the current state of the game:
  • My rewards for beating a (lv 42-44) player are 90k wood
  • Rewards are always the same with low ressources, no big loot bases I can keep for my big upgrades.
  • From my own factories, I can't get more than 200k/day
  • From my ressource centers, I can't get more than 100k/day
  • The war rewards still don't go to a boat that I can use whenever I want
  • I hardly get 2M wood for my other big upgrades, I only managed to make upgrades this last 3à days because of the event rewards
  • I am attacked 12 times a day by other players. And raided 6 times a day. At least.
  • Outposts are now 10 levels + above my level with 4-6 rocket 25k launchers
  • The player defenses now all have 5 sicarios with 2 additional maxed out talents each. Some defenses have 40k health on rocket launchers (!). Thanks to the cheaper 50 gold only to reroll a talent.
  • Defense sicarios now have huge range, half of the defenses are now covered by the maxed out sicarios.
  • I loose 1/3 of my troops attacking an average defense, 2/3 of my troops attacking a good defense, I don't even attack the big "40k LR health" bases.
  • Half of the players I want to revenge are online, can't attack them. Loosing time between all the loading screens...
  • I already purchased some gold/offers for the game (50€) and I am not ready to pay more for this game
TL;DR

Devs buffed the defenses without balacing the rest of the game.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Marv

Banned

How seriously this game can ask us to gather 4M wood. Knowing the current state of the game:
  • Rewards are always the same with low ressources, no big loot bases I can keep for my big upgrades.
  • I hardly get 2M wood for my other big upgrades, I only managed to make upgrades this last 3à days because of the event rewards
  • I am attacked 12 times a day by other players. And raided 6 times a day. At least.
  • The player defenses now all have 5 sicarios with 2 additional maxed out talents each. Some defenses have 40k health on rocket launchers (!). Thanks to the cheaper 50 gold only to reroll a talent.
  • Defense sicarios now have huge range, half of the defenses are now covered by the maxed out sicarios.
  • I loose 1/3 of my troops attacking an average defense, 2/3 of my troops attacking a good defense, I don't even attack the big "40k LR health" bases.
  • Half of the players I want to revenge are online, can't attack them. Loosing time between all the loading screens...
  • I already purchased some gold/offers for the game (50€) and I am not ready to pay more for this game
TL;DR

Thank you very much.
UPGRADE YOUR BUNKER OR BUY A SHIELD TO PROTECT YOUR RESOURCES.

Dan

I feel u bro. It's a atk-shield-atk game to collect rss to move forward. This is a p2p game, although Chase/FTX is in denial ...

Shield or find better ways to defend from attackers .... sure it is not fair but thats the format they made.... which is spend money on gold ...

double pownage

One word russians, good addictive game, totaly ruined trying to make it so bad to earn a buck.

Before playing a game, check if developper is russian , if yes run and dont give them your gold.

Greaseyporksandwich

TL;DR

Thank you very much.
Cheetos Christ!!! Please make a tutorial good man. Please!!?????

Maniakbn96

Look in forum, many times we spoke about...
The answers will be the same...
and the guys who give answer, which is working, will be titeled as idiots
Have fun

NicoScience

Well if the game is supposed to be played by using shield all the time, meaning not attacking other players, it's too boring.
I don't want to attack hundreds of outposts for 40k wood each until I eventually reach 4M wood.

Have fun with the game, I have better things to do, better games to play.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Thanks for the Heads up now I need to update my Storages. I'm a level 41 with 17 Finca, was wondering what the Resource requirements were.

Serge

The same way everyone else builds stuff

Raid

Use a shield OR

depend on your bunker (i wouldnt)

Save your resources and build finca

If your issue is that you dont get enough res.. well, then you wait until more people show up dont you? If your issue is that you dont want to wait for more people to show up - then buy gold and use that. IF you dont want to wait AND you dont want to buy gold to upgrade and use a shield, then u may aswell quit, or spend 24/7 of your time on your game so that you can only be attacked for an hour at a time

Mike Toreno

I am only noobs i have no rss yet that is beyond 99999 yet i am participating
in defense of our compund, CAPO and right hands have receive xp,rss for rewards
even for noob playaz!