Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How is this not cheating?

Matt

If he has the prison as he's location it has overhanging trees so this might be possible

Marcus

If he has the prison as he's location it has overhanging trees so this might be possible
According to game, player must win champions league III 3 times in a row to get prison, this guy league rating is only 500, how is this possible?

I2el3ell

According to game, player must win champions league III 3 times in a row to get prison, this guy league rating is only 500, how is this possible?
Some of the players just let themselv go After reaching something. There are players trying to loose medals to get easier opponents.. so i dont see the Problem.

Cruzzer

I see a lot of high level players in the 800 medal range with prisons. While I'm stuck in the 1300 medal range and find it just about impossible to earn the prison since my weekly leagues start out with about a 150 medal difference from top to bottom each week. Wish I could drop medals faster without dropping leagues.

Matt

I see a lot of high level players in the 800 medal range with prisons. While I'm stuck in the 1300 medal range and find it just about impossible to earn the prison since my weekly leagues start out with about a 150 medal difference from top to bottom each week. Wish I could drop medals faster without dropping leagues.
I was told once ur over the 1000 medal mark it's a lot harder to come first in ur league there's usually a big gap between u and first place

NarcosscAm

Cruzzer, this game is buggy...check the other threads where I posted.
For everything which seems hard or costly, there is/was a workaround in this game.people who spent money (like me) are considered stupid.this is the reason this game with soon fail big time and will be abandoned.

If you want to get within top 5 in the league, do the following:eek:n sunday evening when the league finishes, don,t press continue.Wait without pressing continue until next Saturday....during this time, gather as much easy targets as possible on the map + revenges, press continue and clear everything.
You will make it in top5 for sure :)

u