Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How much did/does the game cost for you

CRABNUTZ

That's minuscule compared to some of these guys. Operate on whatever percentage of your entertainment budget you prefer. If that's $10 a month or $10k a month, play your game with your own strategy.

Just realize you're gonna have to spend a little bit if you would like to grow beyond a certain point.

*Bonus Content*

A friend of mine did 2 full donations many days in the cartel compound, all while taking his finca from 20-22, and finishing level 20 tc researches by using only gold earned from the game.

Tombstones daily, mission rewards, event rewards, login rewards, etc etc...

It can be done:)

Ciakko

That's minuscule compared to some of these guys. Operate on whatever percentage of your entertainment budget you prefer. If that's $10 a month or $10k a month, play your game with your own strategy.

Just realize you're gonna have to spend a little bit if you would like to grow beyond a certain point.

*Bonus Content*

A friend of mine did 2 full donations many days in the cartel compound, all while taking his finca from 20-22, and finishing level 20 tc researches by using only gold earned from the game.

Tombstones daily, mission rewards, event rewards, login rewards, etc etc...

It can be done:)
Giusto

sky_high

0, level 41 1/2, 1000 medals. i actually prefer the challenge myself.

TeeBee_303

90 euros so far, lvl 46, +220% missile damage, +210% RL health ;)

Last edited:

BillyBob

Banned
144.00 Canadian offers weekly up until about 5 weeks ago when they took away my boats for saving and forced shields on us.